Got my controls. When's next fight?

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Cpt. Zaphod B.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Got my controls. When's next fight?

Post by Cpt. Zaphod B. »

Alright, I got what I'm gonna use for Descent, including a familiar control interface that I pretty much kick butt with, by my standards. I'm probably a little weakling by your standards since I never did finish Insane difficulty. :P

Anyway, how often are people usually online in D2X-XL, and how often in Rebirth? I'm wanting to get some multiplayer games in.
Kida
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Kida »

i play rebirth with the Rangers just about every night.
We have a mumble server that we meet on insted of thru Kali.
http://www.descent-rangers.net/forum/vi ... 47a91f29ce
make a post here, introduce your self and Swazook can get you started on the aplication process and get you on the mumble server.

Kali is also an option but it seems the Descent server is more for people screwing around than actually playing games. if your lucky you can get a few games going in a day on kali.
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

D2X-XL is usually an \"ask for games\" type of thing. There's a Steam group but it's been a little quiet for a while.
Cpt. Zaphod B.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cpt. Zaphod B. »

For that mumble server, do you normally use D1X Rebirth or D2X Rebirth? Does it just depend on what people feel like doing?
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

If the Rangers are still doing what they were when I was last playing with them, probably D2 much more than D1.
Cpt. Zaphod B.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cpt. Zaphod B. »

It might be beneficial to me if I actually went through the D2 storyline if only to get a feel for the maps... We'll see. I'll be an easy target anyway, so it might not make too much difference for me to actually know the levels like I do in D1 lol