The Great Escape -- Theme of the Thief

The artists and authors forum! NOTE: © original author - do not use w/out consent!

Moderators: MetalBeast, Capm

What do you think of the song?

Great!
50%
Good
50%
not the best
No votes
bad
No votes

Total votes: 2
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

The Great Escape -- Theme of the Thief

Post by Alter-Fox »

http://www.planetdescent.net/index.php? ... tem;id=368

Seeing as the ice boss got his own theme song from me I think the other most infamous robot in Descent -- the thief -- deserves one too. Look at the page on the link for more info and lyrics (yes it actually has lyrics :shock: ). The song is kind of a cross between Ratzez (on the D2 Redbook) and Rouge the Bat's style of music from Sonic Adventure 2 (Rouge was a thief after all). The structure of the lyrics themselves was based on \"Fill Your Pages\" by Zsolt Marx (a song from TrackMania Sunrise). The lyrics describe the theif perfectly and they could either be from his point of view or the player chasing him, and the song's frenetic pace fits the theif's hyperactivity.
If this had to go in a level I'd say D2 counterstrike level 7, it's such a big, interconnected level that the thief there practically owns it (in fact I've always considered that to be the Thief's \"theme\" level... it's even the same colours as him).

And yeah, I'll change the picture once I actually get a good shot of the thief.
Thenior
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Thenior »

doesn't play in FF, Chrome, or IE for me?

EDIT: I lied, I let it be for a while and it started to play.