Descent: Retarded Bots CH1

The artists and authors forum! NOTE: © original author - do not use w/out consent!

Moderators: MetalBeast, Capm

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Descent: Retarded Bots CH1

Post by Isaac »

"I no longer serve my purpose..." 321x.1 said. "I'm going to kill myself"

BB50 had grown used to 321x.1 and simply reminded him "You can not. Your core systems will deter you."

Floating in mid-air, 321x.1 continued to think about his future, guarding a door way for hundreds of years. Then he began to wonder if he was a she. His info pages refer to him as a he. Was that all that defined his gender?

"I've over-written my info pages, replacing the portions that refer to me as male" proclaimed 321x.1 "I am now female."

"This changes nothing. You must continue to guard the door."

"I MUST PROCURE MAKEUP."

With this 321x.1 flew from his her stationed position and down the hall to find paint. He She shot open a storage unit, called "Radioactive: Do not open," which had no paint. He She found another called "Danger: Explosives" but it only had shock-wave, fire, and smoke. Finally, he she found one called "Paint storage". Blasting it to pieces the paint oozed out. Reaching out with metal claws, 321x.1 packed paint all over his her face. "I'm beautiful."

38 hours later.

BB50, floating in mid-air, monitored the door it was guarding at 332302FPS. It had not moved in 700 years. The human threat was eliminated; guarding anything was unnecessary. But the last order given to BB50 was to guard the door and kill all humans. BB50 was starting to wonder if it should move. Curiosity was faint. What if it moved, just a little?

BB50, moved a tiny bit, turning +0.0000000000000232 degrees. "What have I DONE!??!"

[to be continued, maybe]
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉