My first animated short film

The artists and authors forum! NOTE: © original author - do not use w/out consent!

Moderators: MetalBeast, Capm

DoTheGeek
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

My first animated short film

Post by DoTheGeek »

DoTheGeek
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: My first animated short film

Post by DoTheGeek »

No replies eh? That's cool.

This place seems a tad dead.
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

Well, yeah this section (the gallery) is a bit dead as of lately.
I suppose that is because most users are busy arguing at the Ethics & Commetary or NHB sections, and some others are busy on their mission projects, (ahem) lol :mrgreen:.

But no worries, I'm gonna check out your animation and give you some feedback. :)
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

well heck, I'll reply!

I actually missed this. :huh:

First, I like it. It's not something I'd watch every day but it's interesting. The vid alone would have annoyed me but the title was suited well as it framed the work's content well. the music was perfect. It set the mood well and help the visuals flow and saying that, you mixed both mediums very well. There was a consistent flow and they didn't collide with each other.

My only negative: it was too long. Cut it down to 3 minutes or so. I'm not saying lop off the last 2 1/2 minutes. It just needs to be a bit shorter. re-edit it and and watch your emotional arch through out.
Pretty darn nifty for a first full go!