Interesting Fact + Question

Descent mission help and more WARNING: Spoilers inside!

Moderator: AceCombat

Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Interesting Fact + Question

Post by Alter-Fox »

Has anyone else found the Victorious Legion Troop Commander (stormtrooper leader from Retribution level 13) on Mercenary level 4?
Also, could someone give me a list of the D3 Retribution robots that are in Mercenary level 4 but not in any other Mercenary level? I doubt I've found them all.
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

Anyone?
Moon
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Moon »

IIRC the commander was in Mercenary level 3, anyone I think I finished him back then cause the title rings a bell.
Moon's Descendarium - THE single-player guide to Descent 1-3

Maintainer of The 'official' Descent 3 FAQ

Coming soon to a domain near you
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

There might have been another one on mercenary level 3, but my brother and I both found one on mercenary level 4. I remember the music changed regions when you got to a certain honeycomb which contained an invulnerablity, and you could smash the glass like substance in there to get to another one, which had the stormtrooper leader.
I still need the list of Retribution robots on Mercenary level 4; that way I can use them in my D3 mission with robots from mercenary (the mercenary AI files overwrite the AI of almost any robot that's not in mercenary, although I have got the Tailbot and Thresher bosses from level 12 working, along with the black pyros.)