Ok, since theres a cat thread...how bout a dog one?

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Ok, since theres a cat thread...how bout a dog one?

Post by MD-2389 »

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

DOGS SUCK YOU'LL NEVER BE AS AWESOME AS CATS HAHAHAHAHAHA
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Kiran »

Y'know... Fluffy resembles Stewie Griffin quite well... :P
SuperSheep
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by SuperSheep »

JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

Pics of our adorable and goofy dog Waffles.

Flatlander
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flatlander »

DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

WAFFLES!!!!! I Just wanna pick him and just huggle him to death, he's so cute! XD
d3jake
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by d3jake »

roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

Supersheep your dog looks like Admiral Akbar
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

My dog. Mix between a Pomeranian and a Bichon Frissé.
Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Canuck »

Waffles looks like a character, happiness is a wiener dog cuddling with you. Also I like Shepherds, Labs, and well almost any Dog. They love me too.

Most Cats are dumber than Dogs and frankly where I live we don't use Cat Teams to pull our sleds, but there are exceptions. Dogs will take a bullet for you however, Cats will just usually eat your corpse.

Harry was a long hair Tom that would intensely watch how people turned doorknobs and then later we would catch him up on hind legs using his front paws to try and turn the doorknob.

He knew how to open the fridge and turn on the TV, he loved watching TV at 3:00 AM though, running water, and of course computer pointers.

Funniest thing I've seen Harry do was when he was watching birds feed in the pine tree right outside the window of his favourite perch.

We had a balcony there as well and while Harry was intensely watching the small birds a large Raven, I mean Large even for Canadian Standards probably 3.5 feet tall landed on the railing not even a foot away from Harry and started watching what he was doing then literally started sizing him up for a meal.

Harry finally noticed movement and turned to look at what the shadow was. When he realized this was a giant bird sizing him up for dinner he froze... exactly like a deer in the headlights look freezing, complete with the round eye look, then bolted at lightning speed for the kitchen.

My roommate and I burst out laughing it was so comical.
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

Waffles has a level of intelligence that I have never seen in any dog, my family has owned/owns many dogs including 2 other dachshunds, MinPins, Fox Terriers, Jack Russell’s, and mix breads.

Waffles is the 1st dog I have owned personally outside of my family's pets when I was younger and still lived at home. He learns tricks very quickly and when you issue a command or speak to him you have his 100% attention, nothing will break his focus on your words.

He has the goofiest mannerisms and warmest, sweetest personality. Never has he bared his teeth or growled at any animal or person, he loves everyone and we love him very much. He loves to snuggle. :)

I'll try to dig up some more of his goofy pics. He loves having his picture taken (as you can see from the way he looks at the camera).
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Duke:

Half yellow lab, half german sheppard. Best dog I have ever had. :) He's 13 years old, and I swear he is the biggest damn baby. If I'm sitting in the floor, he'll curl up in my lap, go to sleep, and he won't get up for ANYTHING. Bin Laden himself could waltz in my front door, and he wouldn't move an inch as long as he's in my lap. When its nice outside, this dog will walk about a quarter mile before his hip starts to get sore. However, this dog will try his damndest to make me walk faster. :P He literally pulls hard enough to make the leash leave red marks on my hand. (I wrap it around my hand so he walks beside me. It also allows me to catch him if he starts to fall.)
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Re:

Post by AceCombat »

JMEaT wrote:

by the looks of this facial expression, i dont think he likes that sweater :twisted: :lol:
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

Nuckers, of course these dogs are gonna take the bullets for ya. They're TRAINED to. :P As for sled teams, of course there wouldn't be cat teams... they're naturally too small and too intelligent to stay in a leash. Heck they're considered escape aritists. Most dogs are more \"intelligent\" because they can be commanded easily and people talk to them more. :wink: Dogs are great loyal creatures who will follow you where ever you go if they could. Only problem is that dogs get so overexcited easily.
Star Man Aevum
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Star Man Aevum »

Unless that sled team is being pulled by Siberian Tigers. The it's possible for cats to do it >_>
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

Oh yeah, that too. I thought abouut adding the tigers part as I typed that sentence out but I forgot, heheh
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Re:

Post by JMEaT »

AceCombat wrote:
JMEaT wrote:
by the looks of this facial expression, i dont think he likes that sweater :twisted: :lol:
No, he despises the sweater. I bought it for him for when he was a puppy and went outside to do his business. My girlfriend stuck it on him to see what he would do and he rolled all around the living room trying to tear it off. lol!
Fusion
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Fusion »

Here's Pax, taken last year while we were setting up X-mas decorations.

Fus