Pumo Software websites :D

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Pumo Software websites :D

Post by Pumo »

Hi to all! :D

Just to promote a bit (hope this is not considered spam) my websites I would like to introduce my websites to gather at least a bit more of traffic to my rather inactive community lol :lol:

first of all, be sure to visit my main website:

PUMO SOFTWARE WEBSITE

There you will find complete info, images and downloads of Pumo Mines and all related projects, as well as some of my musical works streamed for your listening pleasure ;)

--

And also don't forget to have a look to my all new blog! :D (hope to get some subscribers to it):

PUMO SOFTWARE OFFICIAL BLOG

There you will find updated articles about Pumo Mines and all my projects, as well as my music and every other work.
There you can check out the exact progress of Pumo Mines (so you can see what i'm doing on it from time to time).

--

Of course, don't forget to visit my forums and register! (help me to make grow my VERY small community :cry:)

PUMO SOFTWARE FORUMS

There you can find lots of sub-forums to talk about different themes, including (but not limited to) Descent, Pumo Mines (of course), Music, 3D modelling stuff, games, etc.

--

And lastly (but not least important) the picture gallery with images of my 3D CG artworks, drawings, Pumo Mines stuff and more!:

PUMO SOFTWARE GALLERY

----------------------------------------------

Hope you to enjoy all my websites and be an active member! ;)

-
PS. Be sure also to visit MetalBeast's modelling website to get updates about the ships and weapon 3D models he's making: MetalBeast's 3D Modelling World :)
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Xamindar »

Why doesn't it work?
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

Just curious, why does your Spanish site originate in Germany?
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

lol that's because my website is hosted on Metalbeast's webserver (we are sharing webserver for our sites) :3
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Key logger trap
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

No, Woodchip. Pumo has been doing Descent mods and levels and such for quite a while now, and is known among those who still play D1/D2. There's no reason to mistrust his site.
Aus-RED-5
DBB Friend
DBB Friend

Re:

Post by Aus-RED-5 »

Foil wrote:No, Woodchip. Pumo has been doing Descent mods and levels and such for quite a while now, and is known among those who still play D1/D2. There's no reason to mistrust his site.
x2... he's been around for years... mainly at the D2X-XL site. ;)
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I stand corrected :)
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

Well, yeah, i've been on the descent community for a bit more than 5 years by now and with active Descent-related projects :)

So you can be sure i'm 'user friendly' as well as my websites (no spy, traps or whatever).

Also my site is 'partnered' with Metalbeast's site, and Metalbeast is also a respectable member around here (and a very nice person, by the way :D ).

So, no worries (although I understand the concerning if you don't knew me)
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)