My websites got updated! :D

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

My websites got updated! :D

Post by Pumo »

Exactly that, both of my websites (the Pumo Software and R.a.M. Land ones) were recently updated with lots of interesting stuff! :)

Pumo Software (http://www.pumosoftware.co.nr) website got simplified and more straightforward, now only in English language and for all Pumo Mines followers, it now includes a small 'news' box for each individual project section (i.e. for Kartsal Mot., Mineral Valley, Muchikuche, etc.), so you can check how the progress is goin' on each project. ;)

I also added an all new 'Descent Misc. Downloads' section with LOTS of stuff (mainly tools and utilities) for all 3 Descent titles, including some rare programs from the old days (like D3Tool 0.17 that supports D2 POL model importing into D3 8) ), and also the original source codes of D1 and D2, so be sure to check that out.

And BTW, I also closed both the Forums and the Blog of Pumo Software as they were mostly inactive nowadays, TBH. :P

-
And on the other hand, the new R.a.M. Land website (that has a new url: http://www.ramland.co.nr) has been totally updated with a better layout and now it includes both a Free Music section (including Pumo Mines music, yay! :D ) and a Music Store if you want to 'contribute' to R.a.M. Land (aka Me :mrgreen:) with a few bucks by purchasing a couple of songs, albums, etc. :E

Hope you like the new stuff!
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re: My websites got updated! :D

Post by Isaac »

sweet
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

Hey, really glad to know you liked the updates!

At least all my hard work at arranging and preparing my websites got appreciated, lol :P
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Yeah, I was checking it out. Playing some music on it. Checking out the art. I really like it.
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

Thanks for your feedback. Good thing to know you liked both my art and my music. :)

I will try to update constantly with some new music and art from time to time, and of course, with Pumo Mines stuff.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Let me know if you want anything. I like to play with webcode for fun.
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

OK, note taken. :)
Descer
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Descer »

It's missing HAMM, which also makes exit sequences.
It's just a game. Face it.
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

Oh, you're right. I just included Packafield (from the same author of HAMM) that is pretty similar and even better than HAMM, but without the exit sequence utility.

Will upload HAMM on the next update.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Your soundtracks are something magic. Very much approaches to Descent! Melodious and mysterious music - just that I love that! I simply delighted! Continue in the same spirit! It is especially pleasant that you can share music free of charge! Unfortunately, the paid music for me does not exist, even if it is very good, I can not listen to her. Thanks a lot! :D