Dot Com

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

psionik
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Dot Com

Post by psionik »

Is up for renewal.
There's just enough religion in the world to make men hate one another but not enough to make them love.
Avder
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: Dot Com

Post by Avder »

Speaking of dot com, I had to change my email there last year and have never been able to log in ever since.

Oh well :/
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Avder wrote:Speaking of dot com, I had to change my email there last year and have never been able to log in ever since.

Want me to fix it?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Does anyone even post there anymore? And is a span of 5 or 6 years enough time to forget some grievance that didn't really have much purpose in the first place?
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Way to belittle something that was important enough to a few people that they built their own DescentBB. That'll get 'er done.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

The whole thing was a clusterfuck on pretty much every side, at least from what I can remember, but I've always been of the firm opinion that taking your ball and going to another playground isn't much of a solution. That's especially true for a community that's as tiny as this one was to begin with: all it really managed to do in the end was split some of the most active users off into a nigh-identical forum that has all but shriveled and died, while the original saw its activity curtailed as well. And the best part is that at least part of the original reason for the split has been moot for years, with the implementation of the optional word filter. Now we can call people "BitchAssCockWhoreNutJob" to our heart's content!

(Please tell me someone gets that reference.)
Avder
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Avder »

Krom wrote:
Avder wrote:Speaking of dot com, I had to change my email there last year and have never been able to log in ever since.

Want me to fix it?
Sure.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Top Gun wrote:(Please tell me someone gets that reference.)
yes.

it all boils down to a problem that could have easily been solved had the involved parties cooled down a bit. But pride got in the way.