Hey you... Yes, you!

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Hey you... Yes, you!

Post by Pumo »

OK, so this is the deal... Who's willing me to give me a copy of the Doom (2016) game to my Steam account? :P

EVERYONE around me is already playing it, but alas, I'm not being able to buy it on Steam as for now (I have LOTS of expenses), so I'm totally out. :cry:
So there's some charitable soul out there?

Think about the children of our future! how can I tell those children that I was there, during the big war against the demons of hell? I will get no respect!
Do you have a heart, do you have feelings? What about us, what about the world? do you want kittens to die? :(

So... Whaddaya say... it's a deal? :D
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: Hey you... Yes, you!

Post by sigma »

Pumo, I'll give you everything I have, but this game I don't have unfortunately
Thank you for calling me "hey you" :)
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

I can't afford it myself until it goes on sale. Planning a trip to Nova Scotia in June and a trip to Florida in Oct.
MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK Z490;Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8GHz;EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super KO Gaming 8GB GDDR6;SeaSonic FOCUS GX Series 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold;A-Data XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB 3D NAND PCIe NVMe M.2 2280;WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3;Fractal Design Define 7 Compact Mid Tower;Asus SDRW-08D2S-U 8X Slim DVD-RW External Drive;Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 32GB 2x16 3600 DDR4 C18; Win 10 64Bit
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/doom/
Try the codes:
DOOM25
20OFF

Yeah, DOOM is very fun, I'm about 2/3 of the way through a nightmare play through (after finishing HMP and UV already) and having a blast. Although with how well this game is doing, I don't expect it will hit the deeper discounts on steam any time soon.

Today I was goofing around in a different game (far cry 2) and holy crap was it slow by comparison, even the cars felt like I could get out and walk faster than that. It is like comparing a toddler that is up past their bedtime to an Olympic sprinter who never gets tired.

Otherwise you might be able to find someone who has it but isn't playing it to share with: http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/familysharing
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

Hey, thanks Krom for your suggestions, I will check them out. :)
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

Sorry Pumo. I've been sealed in the bowels of this solar system for such a long time that all my gold was mined away and stolen by puny humans.
Ship's cat, MPSV Iberia: beware of cat.
Beware my original music, at http://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Krom wrote:Yeah, DOOM is very fun, I'm about 2/3 of the way through a nightmare play through (after finishing HMP and UV already) and having a blast. Although with how well this game is doing, I don't expect it will hit the deeper discounts on steam any time soon.
Is the new Doom any better than the one that came out a few years ago?
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

That answers that. I guess he didn't like DOOM 3 much either. :lol:

However, DOOM 4 looks really good, far better than DOOM 3 from the looks of it. But alas, I've got to pony up megabucks for a cracked tooth. :frown:

[youtube]CQpxDFExwhU[/youtube]
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

Doom 3 wasn't so bad.
But then, the dark is my thing.
Ship's cat, MPSV Iberia: beware of cat.
Beware my original music, at http://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Yeah, but I'd like to actually see what I'm trying to shoot at. It was too dark for my tastes.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

There is a demo for doom now, for people who want to see how it runs on their machines.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Starting demo not to long ago. Runs awesome at max settings.
MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK Z490;Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8GHz;EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super KO Gaming 8GB GDDR6;SeaSonic FOCUS GX Series 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold;A-Data XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB 3D NAND PCIe NVMe M.2 2280;WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3;Fractal Design Define 7 Compact Mid Tower;Asus SDRW-08D2S-U 8X Slim DVD-RW External Drive;Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 32GB 2x16 3600 DDR4 C18; Win 10 64Bit
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

Now on sale on steam for $35.99 until July 4th.