Anyone?

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Code
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Anyone?

Post by Code »

Hi, I'm Code I'm new to the descent competitive scene as I am from the DCL, GLHF, And rangers community but I know about this website, a lot of people do, and I wonder since this website ranges a lot of topics maybe you guys would have my answer?

there is a map on D2 that is called "Dogfight!" and I really want to see it, I am unable to find it on archives such as poorer man, and some old websites that had maps in them, unfortunately, i am Still unable to find it... I have a map called Dogfight but its an anarchy (keep in mind It is not an Anarchy map!!!!) It's a map where you fight customized robots in a spherical gauntlet in which killing the robot gives you a key that will let you go to the next stage. The reason I'm asking, is that I've asked quite a few times and spent a lot of times searching for it and could not find it and this is my last resort to finding it SO if you have it, plez give map? Lol regardless, thanks for reading
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Re: Anyone?

Post by CDN_Merlin »

MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK Z490;Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8GHz;EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super KO Gaming 8GB GDDR6;SeaSonic FOCUS GX Series 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold;A-Data XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB 3D NAND PCIe NVMe M.2 2280;WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3;Fractal Design Define 7 Compact Mid Tower;Asus SDRW-08D2S-U 8X Slim DVD-RW External Drive;Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 32GB 2x16 3600 DDR4 C18; Win 10 64Bit
Code
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by Code »

Sadly, no sign of it being there... I talked to my dad about it and he said it was a 'trainer' Level im not sure what he meant about that but i am guessing that it is in some kin on genre... if any body knows get to me soon :( @CDN_Merlin Thank you though!
LightWolf
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by LightWolf »

I know it's a 4-level mission... and my latest memory of it was screwing it up in a level editor...
Whatever I just said, I hope you understood it correctly. Understood what I meant, I mean.
#AllLivesMatter
akula65
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by akula65 »

There are quite a few levels or missions called "dogfight."

Diedel/karx11erx has a multiplayer called Dogfight!: http://www.descent2.de/mp_levels.html#dogfight

I don't know if you have looked in the old Planet Descent D2 mission collection, but there are quite a few candidates in that one. You can download it here:

http://www.dfiles.de/download/d2/missio ... ssions.zip

dogfight.zip D0GFIGHT II LEVEL 2 REMIX by Vlider
dogfigh1.zip Dogfighter's Heaven by Luis E."LuLu"Lopez-Radlick
dogfigh2.zip Dogfighter's Heaven by Luis E."LuLu"Lopez-Radlick
dogfitrg.zip DogFighter "G" by Neil "Zig" Zeigler
dogfitrp.zip DogFighter "P" (FOR PLASMA CANNON) by Neil "Zig" Zeigler

From your description, it actually sounds more like a single player mission or a level in a single player campaign, so you might sift through some of those. Diedel's/karx11erx' site has quite a few ready-made for download:

http://www.descent2.de/3rdparty.html
Code
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by Code »

Im starting to doubt if it's name is Dogfight, even though i was almost certain.

It was a long shot but under the name of Dogfight i was unable to find it :(

Thank you for your help! :)

I will refer to this websites if i have questions concerning Descent :)
Code
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by Code »

UPDATE! i found an old demo for the level it was titled "TrainDF"

does any1 have it?