DRH

A place to deal with D3 servers, server issues, server listings, etc. Home Page

Moderators: Do_Checkor, Starken

Behemoth
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

DRH

Post by Behemoth »

One of your guys named boomer abused and banned a new player named cow.cheese unfairly, he told me his brother messed with his flares and you thought he was a hacker, unbanning and apologizing for a misunderstanding is in order i think.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: DRH

Post by Foil »

There was no misunderstanding. There was a recent ban where a player was caught actively hacking (and admitted to it / bragged about it / disrupted games), although I know another player on the same IP was playing cleanly.

Tell them to go to the ServerOps page ( http://www.descentforum.net/ServerOps ) - the DRH ops are active there, and can get things resolved if needed.
Behemoth
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Behemoth »

Well I haven't seen him online in a game since then and I don't imagine he knows about DBB but i'll pass that message next time I see him, He told me his brother messed with the game and he had no idea it was like that til he was in game and then someone was like enjoy your ban, that's very rude considering i've seen veteran players who HAVE hacked and no one said or did anything about it.
The point is, i don't think there should be such harsh punishment without trying to first let the person know that won't be tolerated AND give him the chance to fix it.

Also, i'd like to request an 8 or 12 man indika to 100 on DRH.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

I've seen the log. The player who was banned was warned beforehand... multiple times.

Regarding the request, I'll forward it to the DRH ops.
firewire0000000
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by firewire0000000 »

hi my name is matt aka firewire0000000 i was banned from drh for no reason iam in rangers and have lots friends please tell me why i was banned my ip is 69.207.2.36
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

firewire0000000 wrote:hi my name is matt aka firewire0000000 i was banned from drh for no reason iam in rangers and have lots friends please tell me why i was banned my ip is 69.207.2.36
simply put... they are mentally broken, socially inept, with rampant hacker paranoia, and very jealous if a new players hax work better than their own...

^ [sarcasm]

who knows it's probably a whole octet of ip's they banned to catch some 8 year old... ie " 69.207.* " that might have accidentally included your ip range

post here - http://www.descentforum.net/ServerOps/

or message the server admin directly http://www.descentforum.net/serverops/serverlist.php

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

I'll let the DRH ops (which no longer includes me) know. It probably is just an overlapping ban. Thanks for the heads-up.