WTB Abit KA7 non O/Cd

Want to sell off that old video card for that new GeForce? Looking for a used Sidewinder? This is the place to buy, sell, trade and post about hot deals you find!
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

WTB Abit KA7 non O/Cd

Post by BUBBALOU »

Looking for an Old Slot A AMD K7 Athlon motherboard

Abit KA7 is one of the few that has an AGP4X (1.x) slot at 3.3V (for voodoo cards) and has at least one ISA Slot

instead of the rest which have a AGP4X (2.0) slot at 1.5V (for Ge-Force)

it's the northbridge which sets them apart

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Xamindar »

I have a KA7 but you don't want it. The capacitors are exploding. A friend of mine and I both bought this board and they both did the same thing. I'm not sure if any were made with good caps though.
Why doesn't it work?
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

Yeah that was what the Non O/C'd part was in the Title,

but if you want I can take it off your hands only a couple of bucks for me to swap out the caps, ill take your buds one too if he still has it make me an offer

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Xamindar »

It's at my parent's house at the moment. It still works, though a little unstable due to the damaged caps. I'll only charge you the cost of shipping if you really want it. I'll PM you when I have a chance to go get it and inspect it(and find out how much it will cost to send). Give me a zip code. Oh, do you want the 800mhz proc as well?
Why doesn't it work?
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

well I got a reply with someone that has one with all new caps, see if it works