FS: Random crap at fire sale prices!

Want to sell off that old video card for that new GeForce? Looking for a used Sidewinder? This is the place to buy, sell, trade and post about hot deals you find!
Vindicator
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

FS: Random crap at fire sale prices!

Post by Vindicator »

Got some random parts taking up space so im sellin em. All prices are negotiable. Shipping will be done via USPS unless the buyer requests otherwise (and pays for the alternative shipping). If you're in Canada/elsewhere contact me for a shipping quote. Post here, PM me or email pushrod (at) mchsi (dot) com for questions or if you're interested. I'm located in southern Illinois so if you're close you can just swing by. I'm selling this on a few different boards so its first come first served. My eBay feedback

HP Pavilion XE783, 700mhz Celeron, 30gb hard drive, 192mb RAM, CD burner of unknown speed, network card. Nothing fancy but good for surfing the internet and doing office tasks, and its tiny. Windows XP is loaded onto it. $50 shipped. SOLD

Three CD drives. They can't burn CDs or read DVDs, but theyre still useful if you have no need for that kind of thing. $10 shipped for each.
Left: Beige Lite-on 52x
Middle: Black Lite-on 52x
Right: Grey Goldstar 48x

Iomega Zip drive, the 100mb version. I'll even throw in a green 100mb Zip disk. $10 shipped. (pictured below the floppy drive)

Three sound cards. Top one in picture is a Creative Sound Blaster AWE64, using an ISA slot ($10 shipped). Bottom left is a Sound Blaster Live 5.1 Digital ($15 shipped). Bottom right is a Creative CT4740, which I believe is the SB 16 PCI model ($10 shipped). No driver CDs, but you can download em off www.creative.com.

Vantec Aeroflow HSF for Socket A/370. If you're lookin for a good, inexpensive heatsink this will fit the bill pretty well. The three-pronged clip makes it pretty easy to install. Its a TMD fan too! I modified it by putting rubber washers between the fan and heatsink. $15 shipped.

If you have an Epson Stylus Color 777/777i and need a color ink cartridge, you're in luck. I bought this to keep on hand when my printer ran out of ink, but the damn thing ended up dying before I needed to use the new cartridge. Model number is T018. $5 shipped.

MS Sidewinder Precision racing wheel, PC only (USB connection), non-FF. 6 buttons on front of wheel plus 2 buttons on backside for shifting. Cant find the driver CD for it, but you dont need one for Windows XP anyway. The second picture shows the mounting method. You tighen down the screw then flip up the lever to lock it into place. no longer for sale

Belkin Nostromo n52 speedpad. I used it quite a bit when I was big into Halo PC, it worked great. The included driver CD lets you set up profiles for different games, so you can switch key configurations at the click of a mouse. $20 shipped. SOLD
Vindicator
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by Vindicator »

HP is sold, updated list.

edit: n52 sold