HOT! Panasonic 53" PT53x54 RPTV...<1000$

Want to sell off that old video card for that new GeForce? Looking for a used Sidewinder? This is the place to buy, sell, trade and post about hot deals you find!
Max_T
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

HOT! Panasonic 53" PT53x54 RPTV...<1000$

Post by Max_T »

Considered one of the best rear projection CRT TVs.

Anyway, CompUSA will have it on sale for 999.99 tomorrow only (Wednesday before thanksgiving).

You can either go there, or read below. Personally i think CrapUSA is gonna have only few of them in stock and the rest of the customers will be just tricked into coming to the stores. God i hate compusa.

Anyway, sears on the other hand is very nice about their pricematching policies. Come into yoru sears and tell them you want to PM PT53x54 tv to compusa.

They have a 110% guaranty, so you get it for 999.99 - 52 (differene was 520$, so it's 10% of the difference) = 948 + tax. Now, if they don't have it in stock, they pretty much have to order it for you, or at least they have the option.

Also, it's really possible this could be doable over the phone, i'll call tomorrow and see.

Anothe rpoint is sears has all kinda of coupons, like 10% off electronics, 30$ off coupon, and a 10% off for electronics that meet energy complience logo.

Some of them might be found in the stores themselves.
Don't know for sure, but you can possible get it for much less.

Good luck! This is for one day only!
Max_T
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Max_T »

sort of scored one. long story short i have a raincheck from sears for the pricematched price :D

i;ll come in on friday to make ,y final decision on whether i want it ot not
Max_T
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Max_T »

SCORE!

guess nobody cares, but i got it for

999.99 - 52.00 PM - 30.00 coupon + 40.00 delivery + 53.xx tax = 1011.xx

:D

Crazy Circuit City has the 47" version of the same tv on sale for close to 1400, lol!