Group-C 4 back in development.

The place to promote and link to Descent levels - both multiplayer and singleplayer - D1, D2 and D3.

Moderators: Sniper, Xfing

sushi.h.a.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Group-C 4 back in development.

Post by sushi.h.a. »

Well, it has been quite a while. In the midst of floundering in a sea of projects, I have gotten around restructuring my development environment for nearly everything I have been working on, including GroupC 4. Hopefully the new unified project handling system I have set up will allow me to spend more time working on things and less time having to micromanage their project information and organization.

That said, there is quite a lot that I plan to do in GroupC4. Where GroupC 3 focused on game play adjustments, visuals, and a massive sound overhaul, in GroupC 4 I plan to focus more on the models. I hope to remodel many of the weapons, but at the very least I will be remodeling all the ships, with the possible exception of the Fang. The Hawk will still have roughly the same design, but will be a new significantly higher poly count model. The phoenix will be replaced by a new ship with only some similarities to the original, and PyroGL will be replaced by a new ship as well.
Here are a few screenshots of the ship that will be replacing the PyroGL in GroupC 4. (Note: It presently has no textures.)

Image 1:

Image 2:

Image 3:

Image 4:

Take care everyone.
Sapphire Wolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Sapphire Wolf »

Wow, the Torch looks cool (looks like a laserless GX, though).
sushi.h.a.
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by sushi.h.a. »

Good point Sapphire Wolf, thanks. I should have pointed out that I haven't added the weapon hard points yet, as the model is still a work in progress. I hope to post some images of the more complete version in the future as I refine it. Thanks again for the feed back. :D
MetalBeast
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by MetalBeast »

Nice ship concept, looks like hybrid of batwing and pyro GX ;)

Keep up the good work!
Aus-RED-5
DBB Friend
DBB Friend

Post by Aus-RED-5 »

WOW! That's very nice sushi.h.a.!

Excellent work. :)