Descent Mission Spotlight moderator

The place to promote and link to Descent levels - both multiplayer and singleplayer - D1, D2 and D3.

Moderators: Sniper, Xfing

KoolBear
DBB Co-Founder
DBB Co-Founder

Descent Mission Spotlight moderator

Post by KoolBear »

Please welcome Jourdan Laik "Sniper" as the new mod of the Level Spotlight section.

Jourdan designed and runs the Descent Mission Database the best online tool for Descent Mission archives since well since KoolBear.com! :D

This is good timing with the renewed interest in Descent due to the ongoing Descent Source code efforts like DXX-Rebirth / DX-XL and ODf and others.

We have people coming back to play and design again, let's share those spotlights!

Please respond to this thread with the Mission Spotlight forum
Sniper
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: Descent Mission Spotlight moderator

Post by Sniper »

Thanks for the intro Koolbear! I'm looking forward to helping out the DBB here and introducing new features to the DMDB that developers and players can utilize and be excited about for this awesome game. As was mentioned in a different thread, work has begun on a newer version of the DMDB. I'm looking through all the older posts and getting a list of all the feature requests and will be implementing as many as I can into this first build.
Descent Mission Database
Host, Share, and Update Descent Levels - Built Specifically for Level Developers!