Pumo Mines Development Team Recruiting

The place to promote and link to Descent levels - both multiplayer and singleplayer - D1, D2 and D3.

Moderators: Sniper, Xfing

Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Pumo Mines Development Team Recruiting

Post by Pumo »

~ Pumo Mines development team recruiting ~

OK, after some thoughts, I came to the conclussion that due to my every-day agenda and real life work and stuff, I definitely need a team to be able to complete my beloved project, Pumo Mines : Kartsal Motivation. :)

--

So, much like Darkflamewolf's idea on TEW (and in fact, borrowing this idea from her) I decided to make a public announcement to assemble an official PM team to work on the mission and to accelerate the process of developing. ;)

As many already know, most of the mod part (robots, weapons, all the music & stuff) is already done by me, as well as several levels (1 -> 3, big part of level 4, some of level 7, etc.).

--

Frustikus is helping making the extra (light, heavy) ships, while Blarget is making some extra models for use in-game as well as on movies, and stuff like that.

Weyrman is as for now my official briefing text reviser.

Of course Diedel (karx11erx) has also helped with some details and touch-ups on levels and his support and features on D2X-XL.

-

So what I need now is a level-making staff.
(Specifically Descent 2 level designers :P)

The PM mission project, as many know, is mainly focused on D2X-XL, although it will have a toned-down DXX-Rebirth port also (that i've started to work into for a 3-level release, that is using some of the new features of version 0.57)

-

If anyone is interested plase reply to this topic so I can organize the team and the level work and specifications (like level types, texture schemes if needed, and which levels I will still make, etc.)

I'm eagerly awating for your responses.
If anyone of you here is available to work on PM you will be an official Pumo Mines team member! :D

(Of course, all the ppl that works on PM will have proper credit). ;)
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: Pumo Mines Development Team Recruiting

Post by Pumo »

Well, it seems no one here is available to work as level-designer on my team. :cry:

However, I'm glad to announce the team is growing a bit, now with Blarget and Alter-Fox as level designers, and possibly also InsanityBringer (as soon as he gets free time).

Plz if there's some other interested Level Designer here answer to this petition!
It wil be very much appreciated. :E
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re: Pumo Mines Development Team Recruiting

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

well I know you at least got the fragmented remains of my cancelled Azaran Zodiark.