D1 Anarchy: Crypts of Eternity

The place to promote and link to Descent levels - both multiplayer and singleplayer - D1, D2 and D3.

Moderators: Sniper, Xfing

Naphtha
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

D1 Anarchy: Crypts of Eternity

Post by Naphtha »

Well, when I uploaded Crionics yesterday, I didn't realize how many levels were on DMDB. So when I found out, I decided to make this one to celebrate a milestone. :P

Crypts of Eternity came together in a similar manner to Crionics, although the two maps are opposites in certain aspects. For one, Crypts of Eternity is very tiny and probably will not suit more than four players at the very highest. It has a fiery theme with several black textures as a contrast, and is intentionally a little darker than the typical multiplayer map. Aside from a few door lights on the ceilings of cubes, there are no ceiling lights at all, to give the level a slightly more cavelike feel. Good map for a 1v1, and definitely much smaller than my typical fare. But that doesn't mean that skimped out on eye-catching detail... ;) Custom textures provided mostly by Blarget once again, adding to the level's unique feel.

Weapons loadout for the level:
-4 Quad Laser upgrades
-8 Laser level upgrades
-3 Vulcan Cannons
-3 Spreadfire Cannons
-4 Plasma Cannons
-2 Fusion Cannons
-4 Concussion Missiles
-6 Homing Missiles
-12 Proximity Mines
-3 Smart Missiles
-7500 Vulcan Ammo rounds

Download the level here:
http://www.enspiar.com/dmdb/viewMission.php?id=666

First Lieutenant for the Red Dragons in the Descent Rangers. Join our ranks today!
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: D1 Anarchy: Crypts of Eternity

Post by Duper »

which mods are these compatible with?

Looks very nice.
Naphtha
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Naphtha »

Well, it's standard D1 with a .DTX patch file included for the textures, but it should work just fine in XL as it does in Rebirth. If that wasn't quite what you were asking, my apologies. ^^;;
First Lieutenant for the Red Dragons in the Descent Rangers. Join our ranks today!
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Yup, perfect answer.

Thanks!