Video requests thread...(aimed for less-known content)

The place to promote and link to Descent levels - both multiplayer and singleplayer - D1, D2 and D3.

Moderators: Sniper, Xfing

kakhome1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Video requests thread...(aimed for less-known content)

Post by kakhome1 »

Is there a specific custom level for Descent I or II that you'd like to see a video for? Only restrictions are please don't ask for Lost Levels or Vignettes (because I've played those a crazy amount already) and it must be single player and must be compatible with Rebirth. The primary intention (but doesn't have to be limited to it) is for showing single levels or missions that aren't as well known. And in the case of a multi-level mission, I may start by picking one level from it (or you can request a specific level) before deciding if I want to play thoroughly. Aside from that, I'm willing to consider/take requests or at least keep them in mind for later.

Currently I am recording The Enemy Within, Obsidian, and D1 Orion Nebula Project concurrently. Absent requests, I'll continue to record levels/missions of my choice when I have the time. Other well-known missions I already know I want to do later (and haven't done yet) are Vertigo Series and Apocalyptic Factor.

Of course if someone else on here sees a request and wants to take a stab at it, they can feel free to. :)
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: Video requests thread...(aimed for less-known content)

Post by Darth Wang »

Try my new level. You can get it in my thread in this forum.