JinX

A forum just for you old time Descent and Descent2 players.
Verran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

JinX

Post by Verran »

I received word that JinX passed away on Monday, the night of March 3rd. No details beyond that. Sean and I worked on some programming projects together. He was a super smart guy and fun to joke around with. He will be greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends. Rest in peace buddy.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Re: JinX

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Sad to see another pilot go.
MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK Z490;Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8GHz;EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super KO Gaming 8GB GDDR6;SeaSonic FOCUS GX Series 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold;A-Data XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB 3D NAND PCIe NVMe M.2 2280;WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3;Fractal Design Define 7 Compact Mid Tower;Asus SDRW-08D2S-U 8X Slim DVD-RW External Drive;Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 32GB 2x16 3600 DDR4 C18; Win 10 64Bit
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

Yeah, I read about this just today on FB.

I got once the opportunity to chat with him on Facebook, and he was a nice guy, as well as on the Rebirth forums.

He was making his Descent Corruption mod, and I was so excited about his work. I admired pretty much what he did to the Descent engine with it.
I wanted to make a level for his mod as I told him on chat, but alas, due to lack of time never got the chance to make it for him to see it. :cry:

I'm very sad, TBH. :(

RIP Sean H. aka JinX
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Oh man.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for posting Verran. Can you post a link to his FB page and any other details as you come across them?
Thanks.

Please pass my and our condolences and sympathy onto his family please.
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

@Duper:
Here is Jinx' FB account if you want to give your condolences:
http://www.facebook.com/jihnsius
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

I appreciate that Puma, but I uh.. don't have a FB account. :|