Typical of me..I challenged everyone for top 200 spot

This is the place for chat on DBB Distributed Computing projects... remember team #39070 for Stanfords Folding @ Home project.
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

Sheesh ... I think that maybe there are just a few whining little chits in that forum that are making the whole community look bad. I responded in Jim's defense and I hope some of you can do the same without fueling a bad natured pissing contest. If you can muster up the mental energy, go to that thread and toss in a few good words for Jim, he deserves it for all he has done for us ...
Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

imo There's nothing wrong with ruffling a few feathers if it gets more people folding in the process. Don't feel too bad about the things they're saying Iceman. =)
Vindicator
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by Vindicator »

I posted over there. Apparently nobody noticed us coming up the ranks until Xciter came on board :P

Even without X's help we would almost be in the top 350 by now. Thats really cool considering how new this team is and how quickly everybody has come on board.

p.s. greetz Macaholic
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

Heh...This is some funny shiz mank!
Yawwwwwwwwwwwn wrote:Nothing worse than folding for two years...
and then being passed by teams that haven't even existed for two months simply because they hire the worlds #1 folder to super boost their points for a week.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... s=&t=39070

If OC-AMD is available for hire to increase team standings, then can I get info on where to hire him at?

Are their any other heavy hitters that can be hired to increase our teams production for a few weeks? My team would really like to stay in the top 200, but that's not gonna happen with teams starting up just to see themselves race up the list in a few days time.
I don't think I've ever seen such a blatant WHINE.
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

LOL! I have ... Fill in the blanks ... D R _ K O
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

Suncho wrote:Don't feel too bad about the things they're saying Iceman. =)
I really don't care what they say. I just felt that Jim deserved for someone to step up to the plate and defend him and I felt that whiner needed to be put in his place. I think most of the folding community is probably more like macaholic.