my level and why it sucks

Read and write DLE-XP bug reports, suggestions and general discussion here. Home Page

Moderator: Aus-RED-5

reetus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

my level and why it sucks

Post by reetus »

I would really like for a pro to check my level and tell me why it keeps crashing. Is there any way that I can get it out there to be tested?
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

I have taken a brief look at it but couldn't detect anything so far, but I will test it some more.

Edit: I have played through the entire level and couldn't detect any problems. Make sure to turn off all background tasks you don't need when playing D2X-XL. If you have some that regularly kick in and consume a lot of CPU power, they will interrupt game play.
reetus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

changed level

Post by reetus »

well I've changed that level a little bit eliminating the big boss and now using the smaller boss that cloaks and fires smart missiles.

the only problem I am having now is that there is no countdown once the boss is destroyed and now way to change the countdown in the reactor panel of dle-xp
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

Does the new boss have the 'ends level' flag checked?
reetus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

ends level flag

Post by reetus »

when I go to the object panel and specify boss 2 on my list of objects ,or the full list of objects, there is no option to check or uncheck the ends level box, or any other box for that matter they are all greyed out and unuseable.
RoBoT
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by RoBoT »

Comments withdrawn.