1 request and 1 bug report

DXX Rebirth Descent I/II for modern systems, maintains the look and feel of the original. Home Page

Moderator: zico

NUMBERZero
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

1 request and 1 bug report

Post by NUMBERZero »

Can I post this here, or should I put it on the main site?

Request: Friendly Fire on/off for the Guide Bot. I've been KILLED BY HIM when I've only had 1 shield before. I also asked him to go away once and he just stopped, looked at me, and launched flares nonstop for over a minute until I got bored. (And curse me, I did not get vid or a screeny)

Bug: Some of the bots, most notably the thief, get stuck on corners of walls. A good example of this happening is in my video,

at 8:45.

Thanks a 1234567890, Zico!
\"PUT THE BALL INNNNNN!!!!!!\"--What I was screaming on 3/7/09 PD Reunion Monsterball game
Descent 3 Anarchy: \"Just you, your ship, and a whole bunch of weapons to turn your enemies into slag.\"--TopGun
Floyd
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Floyd »

while this has almost nothing to do with the topic, i do have to answer to your youtube comment:
Cypher501 wrote:FRAPS, I now demote you from CRAPS, to ★■◆●!
i assume you are using it for free? why do you complain? just write your own screen recording program.
NUMBERZero
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by NUMBERZero »

A. I bought the thing and that is why it doesn't cut out every 30 seconds.

B. I don't know anything about writing code for a screen recorder.

I got a new video card so hopefully it will be better.

And EVERYONE complains about it.
\"PUT THE BALL INNNNNN!!!!!!\"--What I was screaming on 3/7/09 PD Reunion Monsterball game
Descent 3 Anarchy: \"Just you, your ship, and a whole bunch of weapons to turn your enemies into slag.\"--TopGun