Still alive

DXX Rebirth Descent I/II for modern systems, maintains the look and feel of the original. Home Page

Moderator: zico

zico
DXX Master
DXX Master

Still alive

Post by zico »

Hello folks,

After a VERY long time of silence I figured it is time for me to say something. For everyone still interested in DXX-Rebirth (and not looking to the DXX-Rebirth forums) I want to say: We are still there, we are still working.

Well, what could I say for my excuse? Nothing. I've just been busy, private stuff and so forth... you know what I mean: I guess I cannot say anything that would really excuse why there has not been anything new on DXX for over 14 months.

I am sorry. Really. And believe me I really understand the suggestion of renaming DXX-Rebirth to \"Descent Forever\". :)
But thanks to everyone still playing the game and I DO promise there will be a new version, soon (when it's done, of course ;)).

Thanks for your patience.
- zico
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

No worries Zico.

I've read the \"full disclosure\" on your forums. :)
Xfing
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Xfing »

I believe I've also registered on those boards, under the nick Descender1032. I have made some suggestions regarding the incorporation of PlayStation-extracted movie .HOG files for Descent 1. I decidedly prefer your port over DXX-XL, so keep up the good work!
KoolBear
DBB Co-Founder
DBB Co-Founder

Post by KoolBear »

I had sneak peek and it is sweet!
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Awwwwwww, where did your Puss In Boots avatar go Zico?