Those Russians are harmless

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Those Russians are harmless

Post by callmeslick »

"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Those Russians are harmless

Post by Tunnelcat »

I say we all join together as a nation, quit fighting one another and do to Putin what he did to us. There are a couple of independent people running for Putin's position, one is a woman too. It's time the U.S. did a little en mass cyberwar election meddling against Putin and cyber support anyone who's running against him by messing with their election like they did ours. Two can play at that game. However, I think we have to get rid of Trump first since he seems to love Putin so much and you know he wouldn't want to piss off his "comrade-in-arms". :wink:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

did you just move to the States, TC?? Look around you. 30% of your fellow citizens see NOTHING wrong with this. They will gladly tell you so, right Woody? Other loyal Americans will disparage the man looking into collusion with the people who did this, right NS?? This single event ought to send a shockwave through your brain if you so much as toyed with the thought that Russian involvement in the US was benign.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

callmeslick wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:07 pm did you just move to the States, TC?? Look around you. 30% of your fellow citizens see NOTHING wrong with this. They will gladly tell you so, right Woody? Other loyal Americans will disparage the man looking into collusion with the people who did this, right NS?? This single event ought to send a shockwave through your brain if you so much as toyed with the thought that Russian involvement in the US was benign.
Pardon me for having a dream and then having that dream shot down in smoke. Yet another blow to that dream just posted tonight to by WAPO. It seems our president gets his daily briefings, PDB's, with all the bad stuff about Russia being put only in print. Since our president doesn't like to read, that means that they don't have to communicate the information to him orally and then incur the wrath of one of his temper tantrums, because when he hears bad things about Russia, he throws a YUGE fit. In fact, there was yet another secret buddy call to Putin the other day, one that we only found out from Russian sources of all places! I guess the White House communications office doesn't want us to know about this kind of stuff. I'm more convinced than ever that Trump is shilling for Russia and not his own country. Isn't that treason for God's sake?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... 2a428a7c4b
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Comrade Woody will not be pleased
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Not only does Trump favor Russia over his own country, he's also a soulless monster. He's one of the first presidents to not own a dog for over 130 years, nor does he own any pet for that matter. He instead prefers to call people he hates "dogs", but that doesn't count. And then there's his sons, who love to shoot, kill and stuff animals for trophies. I guess the soulless gene runs in the family. :wink:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 04206.html
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

I don't own any pets, and I utterly despise dogs...so I must be a soulless prick.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Spidey wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:23 pm I don't own any pets, and I utterly despise dogs...so I must be a soulless prick.
I'm really not a dog person either, but I love cats, even though I don't own any at the moment. The last one that I owned was killed by car after she escaped my house one day. Picking up her dead body really upset me and I've had trouble getting over it. Maybe one day, I'll replace her. I do own fish in an aquarium and they are a entertaining to watch. As for Trump, he's definitely bucked presidential tradition, and that of most CEO's, CFO's and those of other senior corporate positions too, because at least according to this survey below, they are more likely to own a dog. What does that tell us about Trump's soul? Nothing, really. Just an interesting factoid to needle him with. I still think he's a soulless monster however, because he shows way more favoritism towards Russia and Putin than he does towards the American people. :roll:

http://www.careerbuilder.com/share/abou ... 11/19/2010

Funny you mention soulless prick. I got into a heated fight with a neighbor I rarely see from down the street a few years ago about his dog urinating and pooping on my landscaping. I asked him nicely to not let his dog pee on my plants as he walked by one day because it burns the foliage. He turned to me and got all snitty and called me a liar and that urine doesn't damage plants, like I was insulting his little dog. I even pointed out the damage. When he gave me more guff, I blew up. It got really nasty and all sorts of heated language flew between us. At one point he asked me if I owned any pets. I told him no, except for the fish and he promptly called me a soulless prick. I called him an arrogant ★■◆● for letting his dog pee and poop in my yard and I would never consider going to the bathroom in his yard. With this bastard, I might make an exception. :P
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

even Fox must be catching on, given their graphic department's handling of the Holidays:
George Orwell---"1984"
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

/me spit take
lol
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Must have been the work of a subversive video graphics artist. :lol:
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Trump loves Russia, not the U.S., period. :roll:

https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/25/oba ... icy-trump/