ISIS thoughts

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: ISIS thoughts

Post by Foil »

Challenging an answer, or lack thereof, is one thing.

The "cross-dresser" / "bunch of homo's" shots are another.

Cut the childish stuff.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

never said a bunch of Homo's :P :P
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

sigma wrote:
callmeslick wrote:you claimed that Georgia invaded Russia during that period of conflict. You also later claimed that US troops begged to be moved from the Eastern European theater. I asked, on both occaisions, for you to document and back up your claim with NON RUSSIAN media reports, and suggested perhaps Asian or African sourcing. You make a lot of charges and claims and NEVER back them up.
I do not give more links in the confirmation of my words, because there is at once hysterics, it's Russian propaganda.
in English that means he doesn't have any

the point was to find a source that WASN"T Russian. obviously none exist.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

CUDA wrote:
sigma wrote:
callmeslick wrote:you claimed that Georgia invaded Russia during that period of conflict. You also later claimed that US troops begged to be moved from the Eastern European theater. I asked, on both occaisions, for you to document and back up your claim with NON RUSSIAN media reports, and suggested perhaps Asian or African sourcing. You make a lot of charges and claims and NEVER back them up.
I do not give more links in the confirmation of my words, because there is at once hysterics, it's Russian propaganda.
in English that means he doesn't have any

the point was to find a source that WASN"T Russian. obviously none exist.
:) You will be surprised, but in Russian it means exactly what I said. Russian does not love to play in play-actor and facial grimaces. Even a fake smile in understanding the Russian - it is an insult. Not to mention the fact that if you play the psychological performance in dealing with Russian, you will risk losing their trust in a long time. Just for information.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

so according to you. I'm supposed to believe you just because your Russian and you said it.

UHM YA, doesn't work that way.

as a former US President said about Russians "Trust but Verify"

― Theodore Roosevelt
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sigma wrote:I do not give more links in the confirmation of my words, because there is at once hysterics, it's Russian propaganda.
Why Skyalmian can find analytical articles on political topics, and you do not?
Besides, I'm not going to open a branch of Wikipedia here.
In addition, we are not in court, so I provided you the proof.
in other words, you cannot either access or locate ANY corroboration to your simpleminded claims beyond the Russian press.
Nice, and we should take your word for it, why?
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

You amaze me every time. Actually, we have not made ​​lying to our friends. We have, if somebody caught in a deliberate lie - for the first time will be forgiven, for the second time will be given in the face, the third time will expel from the team. Or do you have there is a tradition in America to demand from your friends proof of each their of the words? :shock: Thank God I do not live in America!
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

I don't believe your words. I don't think, for the record, that you are attempting to lie. I feel you have such limited access to varied
sources that you don't KNOW the truth. I am steering you towards a method to seek the truth, but you either won't try or cannot access anything outside your home nation's media sources and viewpoints.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

callmeslick wrote:I don't believe your words. I don't think, for the record, that you are attempting to lie. I feel you have such limited access to varied
sources that you don't KNOW the truth. I am steering you towards a method to seek the truth, but you either won't try or cannot access anything outside your home nation's media sources and viewpoints.
Yea-ah? And I got on the contrary the impression that you only want to hear this kind of truth that you want to hear.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

and you wont KNOW the truth unless you look for it now will you.

― Theodore Roosevelt
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

CUDA wrote:never said a bunch of Homo's :P :P
That was flip's comment. :roll:

Wading through all this back and forth tells me we're never going to have peace with Russia. We can't see that our own century of Western Imperialism has pissed off the Russians, and the Russians can't see that the growth of Soviet Communism freaked out the Western World and we can't forget it. We're doomed. :wink:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Of course, to divert attention from the direct and explicit military invasion of the United States to other countries, Americans are beginning to blame the Russian is that they do not provide references to verify the information their posts in the forums on the Internet :lol:
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

tunnelcat wrote:
CUDA wrote:never said a bunch of Homo's :P :P
That was flip's comment. :roll:

Wading through all this back and forth tells me we're never going to have peace with Russia. We can't see that our own century of Western Imperialism has pissed off the Russians, and the Russians can't see that the growth of Soviet Communism freaked out the Western World and we can't forget it. We're doomed. :wink:
Women will save the world again, as I understand...
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

sigma wrote:Of course, to divert attention from the direct and explicit military invasion of the United States to other countries, Americans are beginning to blame the Russian is that they do not provide references to verify the information their posts in the forums on the Internet :lol:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours :wink: :P

― Theodore Roosevelt
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sigma wrote:
callmeslick wrote:I don't believe your words. I don't think, for the record, that you are attempting to lie. I feel you have such limited access to varied
Yea-ah? And I got on the contrary the impression that you only want to hear this kind of truth that you want to hear.
well, you were wrong.Now, back up your claims with REAL proof.
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

callmeslick wrote:
sigma wrote:
well, you were wrong.Now, back up your claims with REAL proof.
You want to say that American politicians are not required to provide proof of their claims, charges, and I have to provide proof of my words?
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

American politicians are challenged, publicly, on a daily basis. Partly(perhaps mainly) because their citizens have access to news and viewpoints around the world(even Russian sources), and can sort through and find the truth. You've been dancing around this too long. It's obvious that you don't wish to back your claims up with any proof, so your claims are WORTHLESS babbling, nothing more. I'm going fishing now, for a week. See what you can dig up, or quit making ludicrous claims.
George Orwell---"1984"
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

callmeslick wrote:American politicians are challenged, publicly, on a daily basis. Partly(perhaps mainly) because their citizens have access to news and viewpoints around the world(even Russian sources), ....
It is unfortunate however that we here are trending toward the Russian model of propaganda to control the voters except instead of one party we have two. So the lies have to come in competing versions fit through the rhetorical template of one or the other party.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

most of what you complain about, Will, is the fault of the public, not the government. If a citizen is too lazy to seek the truth, in this day and age, that is THEIR fault, not the spin doctors. Geez, I have to go start packing the car. See y'all in a week.
George Orwell---"1984"
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

callmeslick wrote:most of what you complain about, Will, is the fault of the public, not the government. If a citizen is too lazy to seek the truth, in this day and age, that is THEIR fault, not the spin doctors. Geez, I have to go start packing the car. See y'all in a week.
It is irrelevant to the point raised but thanks for the travel update.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

sigma wrote:Of course, to divert attention from the direct and explicit military invasion of the United States to other countries, Americans are beginning to blame the Russian is that they do not provide references to verify the information their posts in the forums on the Internet :lol:
No U.S. soldiers are in Ukraine.....yet, sigma. But perhaps we'll end up putting in some "advisers". :wink:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

The same way we used to be told there was a commie behind every other problem in the world sigma and his fellow countrymen are still being taught to see an evil american behind every event that his government has to 'protect' them from.

They still have a need for the American bogeyman. We have moved on to newer threats.

Of course that protection they recieve has come at the expense of their ability to recieve honest information and have freedoms that we take for granted.

The upside is Putin is bringing the Russian 'bad guy' back for us to fear. Hollywood is happy because the Russian villain has a more commanding screen presence than the islamofacist and the politically correct crowd doesn't seem to care if we stereotype Russians.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Maybe enough to lie to themselves? Communism... the Russian threat... the Islamic threat... a threat to national security... democracy... etc... etc... It's just artificially created grounds for the development of the American military-industrial complex and the growth of sales of weapons. Bloody business. But Americans do not care that this business is killing thousands of innocent people in other countries. So they just make money. All appeals to the conscience, humanity, honesty - it does not matter to Americans.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!

what's the most widely used weapon in the world today. UHM that would be the Kalashnikov AK-47 and who makes the AK-47, that would be Russia.
So please tell us again about the "development of the American military-industrial complex and the growth of sales of weapons"

there are over 100 million Kalashnikov's in circulation, but only 8 million AR-15's

Maybe enough to lie to themselves
Maybe you do

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Why is the organization which has the name of NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization), has spread around the world and continues to expand and threaten and dictate their terms to other countries?
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

Eh, you know, I skimmed somewhere Sigma saying how Russians would just relish killing American soldiers and how they must all be a bunch of cowards to resign at the first sign of a threat. Maybe a little low but not uncalled for ;)
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

sigma wrote:Why is the organization which has the name of NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization), has spread around the world and continues to expand and threaten and dictate their terms to other countries?
maybe because the countries that belonged to the WARSAW PACT Got sick to death of the Russian intimidation and control and decided to join the other side.

hey no comment about the Kalashnikov?? :P

Ya I know....... western propaganda

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

CUDA wrote:
sigma wrote:Why is the organization which has the name of NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization), has spread around the world and continues to expand and threaten and dictate their terms to other countries?
maybe because the countries that belonged to the WARSAW PACT Got sick to death of the Russian intimidation and control and decided to join the other side.

hey no comment about the Kalashnikov?? :P

Ya I know....... western propaganda
My little shaggy friend, the Warsaw Pact was abolished 23 years ago. While the United States and NATO every day now prove that they are real inadequate military threat to world peace.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

Czech Republic
Hungary
Poland
Bulgaria
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Albania
Croatia
All former Warsaw pact members and Current NATO members that chose to make a military alliance AGAINST Russia after the break up of the Soviet Union. if Russia was such a great friend and a peace loving ally, why the need for a military alliance against them? and then to sustain it all these years later?

yes I know it's the threat of US nuclear attacks against them. I get it. they only stay connected because of FEAR. much like Soviet Russia used to do huh?

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

flip wrote:Eh, you know, I skimmed somewhere Sigma saying how Russians would just relish killing American soldiers and how they must all be a bunch of cowards to resign at the first sign of a threat. Maybe a little low but not uncalled for ;)
flip, believe me, Russia will not touch anyone if they themselves do not want this
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

sigma wrote:
flip wrote:Eh, you know, I skimmed somewhere Sigma saying how Russians would just relish killing American soldiers and how they must all be a bunch of cowards to resign at the first sign of a threat. Maybe a little low but not uncalled for ;)
flip, believe me, Russia will not touch anyone if they themselves do not want this
REALLY, you keep telling yourself that.

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

CUDA wrote:REALLY, you keep telling yourself that.
I admire your talent to turn the discussion into a bird ruckus
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

sigma wrote:flip, believe me, Russia will not touch anyone if they themselves do not want this
Meaning you would not involve yourself in a conflict that "they" were not already pushing for? That sounds great, but how is it that you have the pulse of your government, sigma? Do you really believe that the leaders of Russia are so much like you? In America that's a mistake that a lot of people make, and it is something people in positions of power take advantage of to deceive the general public about their true intentions (works the same way in business P.R.).
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

sigma wrote:
CUDA wrote:REALLY, you keep telling yourself that.
I admire your talent to turn the discussion into a bird ruckus
and I love your ability to spout unsupported accusations and blatant lies. Then run away and cower in a corner when challenged over them. :mrgreen:

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Sergeant Thorne wrote:
sigma wrote:flip, believe me, Russia will not touch anyone if they themselves do not want this
Meaning you would not involve yourself in a conflict that "they" were not already pushing for? That sounds great, but how is it that you have the pulse of your government, sigma? Do you really believe that the leaders of Russia are so much like you? In America that's a mistake that a lot of people make, and it is something people in positions of power take advantage of to deceive the general public about their true intentions (works the same way in business P.R.).
I have no reason to love the United States. Let the United States will give at least one reason for my sympathy for him. But they do not want.
And by the way, I express my opinion is not based on the opinion of the Russian government, but on the basis of my opinions about the actions of the United States.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

sigma wrote:
Sergeant Thorne wrote:
I have no reason to love the United States. Let the United States will give at least one reason for my sympathy for him. But they do not want.
And by the way, I express my opinion is not based on the opinion of the Russian government, but on the basis of my opinions about the actions of the United States.
If the Russian government wanted you to have an opinion they would have given one to you....and they have.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Will Robinson wrote:
sigma wrote:
Sergeant Thorne wrote:
If the Russian government wanted you to have an opinion they would have given one to you....and they have.
You can not say no reason to Russian people do not perceive the United States as an enemy?
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

sigma wrote:You can not say no reason to Russian people do not perceive the United States as an enemy?
Sure we can, and the reason is because your government tells you to perceive the United States that way.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Krom wrote:
sigma wrote:You can not say no reason to Russian people do not perceive the United States as an enemy?
Sure we can, and the reason is because your government tells you to perceive the United States that way.
Maybe before making conclusions, you must first make a step towards?
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

I express my opinion is not based on the opinion of the Russian government, but on the basis of my opinions about the actions of the United States.
which is formulated by the information the Russian government gives you. hey have you found that independent verification that slick requested almost 3 weeks ago??????

― Theodore Roosevelt