Religious nut?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Religious nut?

Post by Nightshade »

...or just plain nut?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ldren.html

It's scary how this weirdo is in a position of power.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Flabby Chick
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: Religious nut?

Post by Flabby Chick »

It is scarier to see publications like The Daily Mail being used to form opinions and debate on anything apart from Kim Kardashian's latest adventures.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Flabby Chick wrote:It is scarier to see publications like The Daily Mail being used to form opinions and debate on anything apart from Kim Kardashian's latest adventures.
Where the information appears doesn't change the fact that this politician is a loon.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

I found it a bit odd, but my wife, who is Catholic, found it to be alright. Not really high on my nut scale, but what Brady did WAS unsanitary.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

let's have some perspective, here. Ben Carson feels that the theory of evolution was the product of the Devil, Rep.Brady cops the Pope's water glass. One is running for President.

And, TB and Woody think the Muslims are the religious problem here.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Flabby Chick wrote:It is scarier to see publications like The Daily Mail being used to form opinions and debate on anything apart from Kim Kardashian's latest adventures.
Sadly that is where the uniformed voter goes to get get his political information. Read for 30 seconds then look at the sidebar for 30 minutes. Even scarier is when slick posts a source from a George Soros medium like MSNBC or NPR that he contributes millions to.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

that is sort of my view of TBs link elsewhere. If the sidebar has 4 stories about Sharia coming to the US, my ability to find that site credible drops.
George Orwell---"1984"
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

I do my best not to let “news” outlets form my opinions.

Same goes for so called studies and surveys. :wink:
Flabby Chick
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flabby Chick »

Yup, i'm right with you on that, Spidey.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

The correct answer is "plain nut."
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote:
Sadly that is where the uniformed voter goes to get get his political information. Read for 30 seconds then look at the sidebar for 30 minutes. Even scarier is when slick posts a source from a George Soros medium like MSNBC or NPR that he contributes millions to.
Says the guy who thinks Donald Trump is actually presidential material. A man who's just a sensationalist TV personality and a real estate tycoon, never reveals any actual coherent plans to get things done as president, is thin-skinned, insults everyone he dislikes and is quick tempered, and rarely exudes actual leadership qualities whenever he speaks. :P
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Didn't I say similar things about Obama back in 2007/2008? :wink:
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:Didn't I say similar things about Obama back in 2007/2008? :wink:
and you were clearly wrong, then.....funny how you worship the same qualities now. No doubt, Obama has convinced you by his brilliance at the job.
George Orwell---"1984"