You are good for nothing infidels!

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

You are good for nothing infidels!

Post by Nightshade »

I guess Erdogan means people like Vision and Slick.

[youtube]231d9XQGxGk[/youtube]
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: You are good for nothing infidels!

Post by callmeslick »

:deadhorse:
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote::deadhorse:
So I guess it's not true then?
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

haha, OP is an attack post.

wah muslims are evil, muslims are evil, muslims are evil.

what the ★■◆● do you want from us anyways? for us all to start screaming 'kill all muslims"? ★■◆● that bull★■◆●, no one here is going to buy into the hate. And if anyone had any balls, they'd kill these topics as soon as they surfaced.

'worthy of discussion'. yeah right. "Ignore it". That doesn't work. it only encourages topics like this.

Take your bigotry and hate elsewhere, you ★■◆●ing islamophobe.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Ferno wrote:haha, OP is an attack post.

wah muslims are evil, muslims are evil, muslims are evil.

what the **** do you want from us anyways? for us all to start screaming 'kill all muslims"? **** that ****, no one here is going to buy into the hate. And if anyone had any balls, they'd kill these topics as soon as they surfaced.

'worthy of discussion'. yeah right. "Ignore it". That doesn't work. it only encourages topics like this.

Take your bigotry and hate elsewhere, you **** islamophobe.
Where in this post have I said that I hate muslims?
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Nightshade wrote:Where in this post have I said that I hate muslims?
You don't have to say it explicitly. We can see it via pattern recognition. Don't like that you look like an Islamophobe? There are ways to fix that.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Yeah. Those who hate Muslims called Islamophobes, who hates Jews - anti-Semites, Blacks - racists, and who hates Russians - human rights activists.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

vision wrote:
Nightshade wrote:Where in this post have I said that I hate muslims?
You don't have to say it explicitly. We can see it via pattern recognition. Don't like that you look like an Islamophobe? There are ways to fix that.
Does calling me that word change what the president of Turkey said?

Does it make you feel better to do so?

Of course I'm an "islamophobe." Any sane secular civilized person should be. Unreformed islam is an ideology of hate, of murder and of violence.

You willful blindness will not change that fact. It will only serve to be your eventual undoing.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

you are an ignorant hater, who has NO: CLUE about Islam, how it works, how its adherents largely think and feel. Go take your hate and stick it where the sun doesn't shine and quit beating us over the heads with it.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

slick, kindly tell us your qualifications and how what tb says is wrong.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

academic, life contacts, professional relationships. Not going to write a book for you, but he clearly has no ★■◆●ing clue.
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

So you are coping out? Do you know the difference between the Mecca and Medina versions of the Koran?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Nightshade wrote:Of course I'm an "islamophobe." Any sane secular civilized person should be. Unreformed islam is an ideology of hate, of murder and of violence.
ThunderBunny, we've been though this before. My views on Islam are mostly like those of Sam Harris. I've had intimate relations with Muslims. I agree that there are enormous problems with Islam. But you have to keep things in context. Muslims will never take over the world. They will never cause a global regression of civil rights. And if history shows us anything it's that violence will continue to decrease globally (provided we stop deliberately destabilizing problem areas, but that's a different issue). Sensible people know this.

Incessantly posting about every transgression committed by a Muslim adds to the increasing noise of everyday life and is counterproductive because people tune it out. Posting about what any politician says is equally stupid, regardless of that politician's faith, since their job is to lie creatively. If you want to convince people that Islam is a bigger problem then you need to speak intelligently about it rather than feeding the outrage machine. The outrage machine is a dangerous weapon wielded by both Liberals and Conservatives. Here: I'll give you an example in the context of gay rights.
  • Sensible Reasoning dictates we don't discriminate against people because of their sexual orientation. This leads to laws recognizing gay marriage. That's a good thing.

The Outrage Machine targets individuals who discriminate against gays causing them to loose their businesses and livelyhood, sometimes forever since Internet news archives last indefinitely. That's a bad thing.
Do you see the difference? Your posts don't add anything to the conversation about Islam. You need to be creative and act in a measured way to get results because so far you just look like a goof.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Nightshade wrote: Where in this post have I said that I hate muslims?
Don't you play that ★■◆●ing denial game with me.

You know full well that almost every second post you made here for the past two years has been Islam==evil garbage.

And now you get all whiney when I call you on it? Well too damn bad. Don't want to get called an ★■◆●? Don't be an ★■◆●. Same goes for islamophobe. Don't ★■◆●ing be one.

Fucks sake dude, get your ★■◆● together.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:So you are coping out? Do you know the difference between the Mecca and Medina versions of the Koran?
don't bore me. I know about the system of organization of the major sects and about 11 of the minor subsects. It's a complex mess, of which TB shows no clue.
George Orwell---"1984"
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Taking personal shots at each other is a quick way to end threads.

[ There's a valid topic in here amongst the crap. I suggest either discussing it in a new thread, or not posting. ]