A Shot in the Dark

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: A Shot in the Dark

Post by sigma »

I'm here I can not understand, Nikki Haley is a product still has Obama or already Trump?

P.S. Well, it seems this nonsense will continue indefinitely
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

tunnelcat wrote:
Grendel wrote:
woodchip wrote:Funny how I don't hear about Muslims not allowed entry into our country from:
Indonesia
Canada
South America
etc
Saudi Arabia, Egypt come to mind...
My question for woodchip too. Any comment woodchip or are you going to stay silent?
Whats there to comment about. Grendel listed a couple more Muslim countries that are not listed on the temp. immigration order. The question is TC, what boogy man are you seeing...other than what the left is telling you to see.

Listened to NPR the other morning and they had another fake emo story about a Muslim being held up for entry to the US and had all his paper work. The problem was the guy was from Burma and was coming from Burma (they didn't even call it Myanmar). So TC, just a small example of how you are played for a fool by presenting fiction as a Pulitzer Prize piece of journalism.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:So TC, just a small example of how you are played for a fool by presenting fiction as a Pulitzer Prize piece of journalism.
sorta like the Bowling Green massacre?
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:Image
Another stupid cartoon that has no basis in fact.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:
woodchip wrote:So TC, just a small example of how you are played for a fool by presenting fiction as a Pulitzer Prize piece of journalism.
sorta like the Bowling Green massacre?
Fake news is fake news...no matter which side presents it. Only problem is the press made a big deal out of the Bowling Green story, but no one corrected the NPR Burma story.

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

having heard the Burma story, wasn't the person in question a NATIVE of one of the banned nations?
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

All I heard was he was from Burma. Don't recall he was mentioned as being a native of one of the proscribed countries.

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

go back and re-listen. I believe the person in question was a Syrian native. Might be wrong, as I was listening while driving around the area like a madman finishing up loose ends before my weekend trip north.
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

callmeslick wrote:Image
Of coooooourse :lol: And it is in the U.S, with the largest Jewish Diaspora.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

sigma wrote:I'm here I can not understand, Nikki Haley is a product still has Obama or already Trump?

P.S. Well, it seems this nonsense will continue indefinitely
If I understand correctly, you do not know the answer, although I would like to hear from the source.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nikki Haley was the governor of the State of South Carolina. She was recently appointed by President Trump to be the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations. Does that answer your question sigma?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Haley
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Tunnelcat wrote:Nikki Haley was the governor of the State of South Carolina. She was recently appointed by President Trump to be the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations. Does that answer your question sigma?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Haley
I was referring to the last meeting of the United Nations, where she delivered a speech in the best traditions of Bush or Obama or Clinton
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

There's good news for most, but I know this will make woody flip his lid.

A federal judge has ordered a stay on the travel ban.