Good Clean Republican fun......

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Good Clean Republican fun......

Post by callmeslick »

.....or, a rising culture of complete cretins within an entire party?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/colle ... tines-card

seriously, I'm not going to pull a ThunderBunny and say, flatly, 'this is how Republicans think', but rather ask their support base here: WTF?
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Good Clean Republican fun......

Post by Spidey »

Now see, if TC was on the Republican’s side, she would come in here and post like 3 to 5 links to dumb stunts pulled by Democrat students… :P

But seriously, what is the point here, and do you expect someone to actually condone this crap?
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

condone, no. Explain how there isn't SOMEONE in the party cracking down on it.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Political parties don’t work that way, college pranks are in a category where it’s more of the responsibility of the society in general, or perhaps the school and the club leadership.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

If that had been the College Democratic Student association, you can bet they would have been ordered to disassociate from the party completely.
Why isn't that the case here with the GOP? One would think they'd wish to run far away from this disgusting act.
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Spidey wrote:Now see, if TC was on the Republican’s side, she would come in here and post like 3 to 5 links to dumb stunts pulled by Democrat students… :P

But seriously, what is the point here, and do you expect someone to actually condone this crap?
You know Spidey, I did some cursory searching and couldn't find a specific reference to a College Democrats student group saying something as sick and twisted as what slick just posted above. I'm sure there are a few of them out there somewhere though, but I couldn't find an example. However, I'm not so blind a leftie that I'm above pointing out some really racist statements (and probably some anti-Semitic statements as well if you do some searching) that many Democrats, especially those in elected office and the entertainment industry, have spewed forth at times. Even Hillary Clinton and LBJ. :wink:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/top-25-ra ... tertainers
Joe Biden wrote:“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

callmeslick wrote:.....or, a rising culture of complete cretins within an entire party?
What's yet another ★■◆●ing party? You live in a capitalist communism. And constantly scream, that's bad.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

callmeslick wrote:If that had been the College Democratic Student association, you can bet they would have been ordered to disassociate from the party completely.
Why isn't that the case here with the GOP? One would think they'd wish to run far away from this disgusting act.
Speculation based on supposition.

I didn’t hear any demanding to disassociate with the party when that congress women hung that disgusting picture of cops depicted as pigs.

BTW a political party has no authority to order their general members to do anything.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Of course cops are bastards. But still, they sometimes react very rapidly in their work.
Recently, I was attacked by Muslims. And I can already see that the police immediately began to clean up the whole district . Just because Caucasians tried to kidnap me and tore my jacket.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

It says in the article that the organization has no knowledge of who put the card in the gift bags. My first question would be: Where did they come from and did they see anyone placing something in the bags?

And I'm wondering about the 'discussing' part. Does this mean they're going to figure out where to start an investigation?