Seems you're a "regressive genetic defect..."

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Seems you're a "regressive genetic defect..."

Post by Nightshade »

...if you're white (like slick.)
A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

Yusra Khogali has faced increased scrutiny over the past year after BLM Toronto gained political influence following their disruption of the Toronto Pride parade and confrontations with Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne.

On Friday, Toronto Police announced they would not participate in this year’s upcoming parade. This has been a longstanding demand of BLM TO and one that the board of Pride Toronto recently backed in a controversial vote.

Khogali has a track record of inflammatory, divisive rhetoric.

Only last week during a protest in front of the US consulate Khogali shouted into a microphone that “Justin Trudeau is a white supremacist terrorist” and urged the crowd to “rise up and fight back.”

“Look at us, we have the numbers,” she said.
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/11/bl ... le-defects

Black supremacists (bigots and racists) seem to be on the rise.

So what does a "regressive genetic defect" like you have to say, slick?

BTW, I'm in the clear I guess since I'm "brown."
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Seems you're a "regressive genetic defect..."

Post by Spidey »

You know Nightshade, you’re not supposed to point out racism by people of color, that might shatter the myth that only white people can be racist…and then…

And then…

We might be forced to have an honest debate on race issues…and you know that can’t happen. Right?
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

lotsa luck having a real debate with that sort of cartoonlike bull★■◆● floating around. White privilege, much?
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

what's funny, NS posts some near-hysterical article stating that black racists and nationalists are 'on the rise'. Meanwhile, this fella is Senate Majority Leader. Talk about your head start of white privilege:
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Please go right on making my point, your knee jerk one-upmanship is classic.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Honest debate from the propaganda Nightshade is always posting? What alternate reality are you reading from?
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

exactly. NS spills garbage and Spidey seems to want a debate breaking out, citing 'myths' that NO ONE accepts, and failing to see the whole issue of White Privilege every time it's ever been presented in here.
George Orwell---"1984"
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

And how the hell do you ever expect to deal with the issue of “white privilege” and institutional racism…if you can’t even deal with the basic issue.

It’s like building a house but forgetting to lay the foundation. Every single time race comes up its WHITEY WHITEY WHITEY! And the diversion from reality continues on.

Oh, and slick may not believe the myth, but many do.

And it wouldn’t matter one ★■◆● drop in the bucket who brings up the issue, the same thing will happen…every time.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

If you want honest discussion, maybe it would be better to not start the topic off with a post that implies some jerk who just happens to actually be racist speaks for all black people.

Same thing with how his posts on the subject imply that all of the 1 billion Muslims on earth are completely deranged murdering psychopaths out to slaughter any non-believers without the slightest provocation.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Absolutely.
But still, Islam is different. For example, some Muslims I have never in my life will not lay a finger and I will always help them if they need help. And there are other Muslims who for two seconds should be slain.
By the way the same situation and with the Ukrainians.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Oh, I never had any delusions that ‘this’ thread would turn into honest debate, my point was more along the lines that if people keep pointing out black racism, that we as a nation would have to look at the issue differently, instead of thinking racism has a direction.

As in racism has a forward direction, White against black, and black against white is “reverse racism”.

Just for example.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sigma wrote:Absolutely.
But still, Islam is different. For example, some Muslims I have never in my life will not lay a finger and I will always help them if they need help. And there are other Muslims who for two seconds should be slain.
Hell, Sigma, I'm not all sunshine here myself, but look at how you are dealing with matters. Some Muslims, some Ukranians, etc. Yes, that's pretty much true....within all of mankind, there is a breakdown of decent people with a percentage of sheer dirtbags.One can parse the percentage. When you start isolating or generalizing on any group of 'others', you start going off the rails, in my opinion.
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

callmeslick wrote:
sigma wrote:Absolutely.
Hell, Sigma, I'm not all sunshine here myself, but look at how you are dealing with matters. Some Muslims, some Ukranians, etc. Yes, that's pretty much true....within all of mankind, there is a breakdown of decent people with a percentage of sheer dirtbags.One can parse the percentage. When you start isolating or generalizing on any group of 'others', you start going off the rails, in my opinion.
You said it better to sigma than I could've. Now if it just translates into something coherent in Russian so that he gets the point.... :wink:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

The boys and girls, you're constantly get into the business and to attack other countries, but you always forget that people's thinking is sometimes different from the Western standard.
Let's all turned into McDonald's.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

no way would I want that........now, Popeyes?
George Orwell---"1984"
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Krom wrote:Honest debate from the propaganda Nightshade is always posting? What alternate reality are you reading from?
Like I was saying before - it's not going to work. You can only polish a turd so much but in the end, it's still a big ol' round stinky turd.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Ferno wrote:
Like I was saying before - it's not going to work. You can only polish a turd so much but in the end, it's still a big ol' round stinky turd.
So sayeth the snowflake warrior of the snowflake fatherland.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Translation: I know I can't defend the bull★■◆● I constantly post so I'm going to resort to a 5-year-old's insults.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

precisely. Love how folks shout that others are 'snowflakes' when they are basically cowering under their beds over popular culture, imaginary threats and things they don't understand.
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

My husband was watching Pat Robertson's show, out of some morbid curiosity I guess. It's just fascinating and damn scary to hear how this guy thinks and preaches that liberals and progressives are the evil scum of the earth. That they're destroying the free market system with their onerous regulations, destroying everyone's freedom in this country (by that he means the freedoms of those poor maligned Christians) and that they're out to destroy their innocent and beloved narcissistic ego-maniacal liar of a president, Donald J.Trump, with all these leaks about Russia and treason. But here's the kicker I've never heard of which is how that Christian churches now need military protection from all those hateful radical violent progressives out to burn them down in order to destroy our country's preferred religion. How deranged is that?
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

old Pat is a sick ★■◆●, no other way to put it.
George Orwell---"1984"
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Nightshade wrote:
Ferno wrote:
So sayeth the snowflake warrior of the snowflake fatherland.

hahahaha. that's funny.

I don't need to resort to insults to talk to you. I'll still call you on your bull★■◆●, though and I'll wear every insult you throw my way like they're medals.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote:Translation: I know I can't defend the bull★■◆● I constantly post so I'm going to resort to a 5-year-old's insults.
So what the co-founder of BLM said is not true?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:precisely. Love how folks shout that others are 'snowflakes' when they are basically cowering under their beds over popular culture, imaginary threats and things they don't understand.
Translation...can't defend what BLM founder said so I'm going to dump on the messenger. Now there's some real debating skills.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

The co-founder of a local branch of a movement says something profoundly stupid and thus we should all pay undue attention to this. Meanwhile the incoherent moron you voted for has an administration that is absolutely imploding not even one month into his presidency, is wiping his ass with a Constitution he doesn't even have the mental capacity to understand, and is deep-throating Putin on a daily basis. But hey, scary black people are the obvious priority, right?
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

almost randomly chosen(ok, let's admit, cherry-picked) scary black folks, too!! :roll:
George Orwell---"1984"
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I mean holy ★■◆●, read and listen to this. The man is a goddamn lunatic. To hell with impeachment, invoke the 25th Amendment on him.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Now did woodchip or NS happen to have a chance to watch at least part, ANY PART, of that little Trump train wreck of a press conference? I'd like to hear their take on it. Anyone with even half a modicum of sanity would have suddenly started having some serious thoughts about invoking the 25 Amendment. And Bill Clinton was impeached for lying under oath about a sex act. Sheesh!
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Top Gun wrote:I mean holy ★■◆●, read and listen to this. The man is a goddamn lunatic. To hell with impeachment, invoke the 25th Amendment on him.