Hmmm...interesting...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Hmmm...interesting...

Post by Nightshade »

Making sneaky meetings and conversations with those EVIL RUSSIANS!
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Hmmm...interesting...

Post by Tunnelcat »

You're missing something NS. Obama was already President when this took place. He was running for reelection. But yes, I'll agree what Obama said on that open mike was unseemly. I also agree that quite a few Dems are showing their true partisan colors by lying about their past Russian contacts. However, many of Trump's campaign surrogates talked to the Russian ambassador BEFORE Trump was even elected president, while he was campaigning. Trump was NOT an official representative of our government at the time all this Russian contacting was going on. And it's widely surmised that it was the Russians were the ones who hacked the DNC servers and who were the ones who leaked that dirty info to Wikileaks, who leaked it to the public, which may have influenced the election outcome. Many Americans want to know if Trump himself had something to do with that.

And don't be so shocked about the Dems reaction to Trump's Russian problem. Republicans jumped all over Obama when this incident became public, like Obama was being some kind of traitor who would cave in to Russia and weaken Europe's missile defenses. What happened to all those hawkish Republicans back then that are now in the inevitable position of becoming Putin's puppets because Trump LIKES Putin enough to kiss his ass, or at least be blackmailed by him? If I didn't know any better, I'd say Trump's supposed future Russia policies are perhaps going to be weaker than Obama's because there are a lot skeletons in Trump's closet and the Russians know what those skeletons are.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/03/ ... -slip.html

So if Romney thinks the American people have the right to know about what plans Obama had for Russia during his second term, the American people also have the right to know what Trump IS planning for Russia during his first term. Time to fess up President Trump. We'd like to know what you and your campaign staffers were discussing with that Russian ambassador and why it keeps turning up like a bad penny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... icans.html
Mitt Romney wrote:President Obama signaled that he's going to cave to Russia on missile defense but the American people have a right to know where else he plans to be 'flexible' in a second term.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.