Image/Video Dump MEGATHREAD.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: Image Dump MEGATHREAD.

Post by Top Gun »

This entire Twitter thread, really:

https://twitter.com/JuliusGoat/status/8 ... 1832925184
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Well said.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Look veeeery closely at he men in the bottom red stripe in this supposed patriotic picture that Trump tweeted in 7/2015. The inset in the red stripe came from a stock WWII reenactment photo underneath. Those are GERMAN WWII helmets. :P

http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/marchi ... 02-1899529

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote:Image
I'm glad there are very few WWII vets left to see the insult that you posted there slick. To compare them to today's "antifa" is beyond the pale insulting.

The thugs of 'antifa' are every bit as vile as the nazis they claim to fight. They're fascists in their own right.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

my late father served. His pal served in that very battle. Both are gone, luckily, in time not to see the absolute disgrace of Nazis in our streets being apologized for. The Antifa excuse is classic Nazi propaganda. A violent 'antifa' does not exist. And, really, when should being ANTI-FASCIST be a bad thing anyway. Go away [Deleted - Personal Shot].
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You know NS, if we didn't have the new American Neo Nazis and White Supremacists strutting their goose-stepping bigoted trash, there wouldn't be need for Antifa to even show up. Antifa always rises in response whenever Fascism rears it's ugly head like an infected pimple. Read the history about Antifa and quit blathering nonsence. Evil always demands a response and Fascism and White Supremacy are evil ideologies. I'd even stand against a bunch Fascists if they had the balls to show up here, because the very thought of Fascists prancing around in our democracy pushing their hate and bigotry makes my blood boil, so technically, I'd be Antifa. FYI, Anarchists are NOT Antifa, so quit mixing them up. Unfortunately, they are violent opportunists who love a good riot.

As for our WWII vets, I'm quite sure most of them would be horrified at the thought of American Fascists and Hitler wannabees marching down American streets like it's the best thing since sliced bread. Unlike white Americans today, they wouldn't have forgotten WHY we got into that war in the first place, to stop Hitler and his evil Fascist regime.
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Unfortunately, it keeps working over and over and over............. :roll:
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Nightshade wrote:
I'm glad there are very few WWII vets left to see the insult that you posted there slick. To compare them to today's "antifa" is beyond the pale insulting.

The thugs of 'antifa' are every bit as vile as the nazis they claim to fight. They're fascists in their own right.

The vets that are still alive have very much taken a stand AGAINST people like you.

God, how do you sleep at night, knowing you're sympathizing with the wrong side? I'm now half expecting orders to deploy.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

George Orwell---"1984"
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

quote for context:
I have a message to the Neo-Nazis, the white nationalists, and the Neo-Confederates. Let me be as blunt as possible: Your heroes are losers. You are supporting a lost cause. Believe me, I knew the original Nazis. I was born in Austria in 1947, shortly after the second world war. Growing up, I was surrounded by broken men, men who came home from a war filled with shrapnel and guilt, men who were misled into a losing ideology. And I can tell you: these ghosts you idolize spent the rest of their lives living in shame and right now, they're resting in hell.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Goddamn that man kicks ass.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote: A violent 'antifa' does not exist.

callmeslick wrote:And, really, when should being ANTI-FASCIST be a bad thing anyway.
When it becomes fascism in itself.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

but, it isn't and hasn't. A handful of anarchists is not a movement to fear. Oh, and I repeat, opposing Nazi, or white supremacist ideas, vigorously, should be the default position to be called a decent human.
George Orwell---"1984"
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote:but, it isn't and hasn't. A handful of anarchists is not a movement to fear. Oh, and I repeat, opposing Nazi, or white supremacist ideas, vigorously, should be the default position to be called a decent human.
Yes- but supporting violence to suppress ideas you don't agree with (no matter how vile), i.e. "punching nazis in the face" makes you just another fascist.

The only time violence should come into play is when someone poses an imminent threat to your life or the lives of others- and hopefully only by law enforcement.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I saw that same report and I have to agree with NS after watching these stupid little punks venerate and celebrate their destructive behavior all in the name of protecting peace. What bullcrap. I saw that BS happen in Portland and it was the height of destructive stupidity which cost local businesses and the city a lot of money. These are still the same old anarchists who are destroying property and acting like the violent juvenile delinquents they've always been, but now they're under the banner of Antifa. They've just relabeled themselves in an effort to legitimize their behavior.They're nothing but counterproductive morons who are no better than the Nazis and White Supremacists they're rallying against. They've even managed to stoop to the level of their historically hated opponents, the Nazi's in pre-WWII Germany, when those same said Nazis went around in German cities destroying Jewish businesses and burning books in huge bonfires all in the name of national cleansing of everything Jewish. That's one thing I haven't seen our current crop of American Nazi's and White Supremasits doing in our cities the moment, not that I approve of their philosopy and hate mongering one little bit. If Antifa is on the rise, they'd better learn quick that the Anarchists are just as vile as the Fascists and that violent tactics and destruction of property can completely negate their intended message of promoting peace and rejecting hate.

Then in Boston today, I saw a much more restrained crowd of counterprotestors. They managed to keep it relatively peaceful, for the most part, probably because that Free Speech group was so small in comparison. So if Antifa wants to win over America, they need to purge the Anarchists and stand up against hate in a peaceful manner and show a united front, but not dish out wonton violence and destruction in response to a load of foulmouthed goading from a bunch of bigoted hatemongers.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Yes fighting against vile racism is totally the exact same thing as vile racism.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

An accidental caricature from NS's cartoon? :lol:

Mark Bray, the author of the Antifascist Handbook and former Occupy Wall Street organizer.

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

George Orwell---"1984"
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

This is why that caption of storming the beaches on D-Day is SO WRONG:

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Ben Shapiro is a sick joke, and always has been.
George Orwell---"1984"
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote:Ben Shapiro is a sick joke, and always has been.
...right, because facts and reason are a "sick joke" for leftists like you.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Nightshade wrote: ...right, because facts and reason are a "sick joke" for leftists like you.
Do tell, which side of the political spectrum thinks the Earth was created 6000 years ago and dinosaurs hung out with Jesus?
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

I work right across the street from a congregation that absolutely takes the bible literally, and they're not Republicans...that's for sure. :wink:
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

But where's the orange corona? :P
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

George Orwell---"1984"
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

OJ is going to murder his X.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

And Bruce Jenner is going to have a sex change operation in the future and become a woman. :wink:
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Nice! :D
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

you are aware of the size of Chicago, right? And that it has nothing to do with statues to bigotry? [Deleted - Personal Shot]
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

It also ain't even close to the millions of Africans who suffered and died as slaves at the hands of white European and American imperialists.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I guess "B-but Chicago!" is the deplorables' new "B-but her emails!" Beam in your own eye before mote in another's, much?