Kill as many democrats as possible!

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Kill as many democrats as possible!

Post by Nightshade »

...no wait

Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as many Republican members as possible'

Shortly after the shooting Wednesday morning at a congressional baseball practice, Rep. Mark Walker (R-N.C.) told NBC News that it appeared the "gunman was there to kill as many Republican members as possible." Walker, who was at the practice for the upcoming annual congressional baseball game in Alexandria, Virginia, confirmed he was "shaken but okay."

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) recounted an "odd" encounter he had as he was leaving the field just minutes before the shooting: "There was a guy that walked up to us that was asking whether it was Republicans or Democrats out there, and it was just a little odd," DeSantis told Fox News.

Multiple people, including Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.), two Capitol Hill police officers, and a congressional aide, were reportedly injured. Becca Stanek
http://theweek.com/speedreads/705769/co ... me-planned

Looks like slick's side of the fence has gone batshit crazy.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Re: Kill as many democrats as possible!

Post by Ferno »

You actually used a tragedy to attack slick?

dude, what the everloving ★■◆●. That's reprehensible.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

This is what the 2nd amendment is for!
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

remember when Gabby Giffords got shot, one of her aides killed, and Dems ran around talking about 'conservatives gunning for Democrats' ??

neither do any of us.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

hell, NS, this is not even the worst shooting, TODAY, and it's only 3 pm on the East Coast:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 102849078/

maybe all these frightened nitwits might look at a decade or two of loosening restrictions, enabling guns for the mentally ill, and blocking all enforcement by the ATF, and show some renewed focus on how, exactly, the US is awash with crazy guys with guns.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

of course, potential victim today, Sen. Rand Paul, offered guidance on this subject in 2016:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/a-year-a ... overnment/
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ya know, when I heard about this one this morning, I JUST KNEW if the shooter turned out to be a liberal nutjob, we'd be hearing all sort of blame casting and liberal bashing from every conservative out there, and here. Of course, the shooter did turn out to be a disgusted ticked off liberal and now the Republicans are actually freaking out like a bunch of babies, which is no surprise. Ooooh! Those evil Dems are coming to get you! We Republicans need to arm ourselves in order to kill them all just because they hate us! :roll:

http://www.businessinsider.com/chris-co ... ing-2017-6

Hmmmm. I'll bet most conservatives not even going to consider any motivations as to why this guy flew off the handle either.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/james-t-hodg ... 52933.html
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Deflections and excuses….sheesh…

Yea when anything terrible happens lets compare it to something else terrible…because it’s all relative…right.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Tunnelcat wrote:Hmmmm. I'll bet most conservatives not even going to consider any motivations as to why this guy flew off the handle either.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/james-t-hodg ... 52933.html
Got that right...hate is not a valid excuse for murder.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

No, it's definitely not. But unless we figure out why people keep resorting to this kind of nonsense and violence, it will unfortunately continue. You can't lock up every Democrat who hates Republicans and you can't lock up every Republican who hates Democrats. But unfortunately, that seems to be the current rhetoric, after the fact.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

For 30 years the major parties have been fanning the flames of partisanship, constantly pushing their bases further and further away from the center, creating these massive "anti-establishment" groups and factions. It wasn't a question of if some lunatic would go off like this, it was a question of when. In the absence of effective leadership that works for something other than oodles of money this was bound to happen, and I think it will likely continue to be a significant issue.

And slick, not to turn this into a gun control thread, but in this specific case I think the issue that needs to be addressed is the motive instead of the method.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I agree. If the guy hadn't used a gun, which he fortunately wasn't very effective with, he would've used something else, like a vehicle. The press doesn't help either with all their crazy wall to wall coverage. We as a society really need to understand what drives a person to hate someone or something so much that they're willing to kill another person over it and be willing to do something about it. The leadership at the top right now is only fanning the flames.
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

callmeslick wrote:[..] and show some renewed focus on how, exactly, the US is awash with crazy guys with guns.
I'm w/ Krom -- work needs to be done on the "crazy" part.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Eat a ★■◆●ing dick TB.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote:Eat a ★■◆●ing dick TB.
Oh my...another brilliant bit of posting by TG.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Krom wrote:For 30 years the major parties have been fanning the flames of partisanship, constantly pushing their bases further and further away from the center, creating these massive "anti-establishment" groups and factions. It wasn't a question of if some lunatic would go off like this, it was a question of when. In the absence of effective leadership that works for something other than oodles of money this was bound to happen, and I think it will likely continue to be a significant issue.

And slick, not to turn this into a gun control thread, but in this specific case I think the issue that needs to be addressed is the motive instead of the method.
Well do you not think all the hate mongering by the press and by public figure might be the reason the guy flipped out? The latest being the NYC play depicting the assassination of Trump. What is surprising a foaming at the mouth liberal was able the pick up a evil firearm and use it. And TC, the only reason he didn't shoot more people were 2 good guys with guns who stopped him.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote:remember when Gabby Giffords got shot, one of her aides killed, and Dems ran around talking about 'conservatives gunning for Democrats' ??

neither do any of us.
There was ZERO evidence Loughner was a "conservative." In fact, from what little political leaning he displayed was all "liberal."

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:
Krom wrote:For 30 years the major parties have been fanning the flames of partisanship, constantly pushing their bases further and further away from the center, creating these massive "anti-establishment" groups and factions. It wasn't a question of if some lunatic would go off like this, it was a question of when. In the absence of effective leadership that works for something other than oodles of money this was bound to happen, and I think it will likely continue to be a significant issue.

Well do you not think all the hate mongering by the press and by public figure might be the reason the guy flipped out? The latest being the NYC play depicting the assassination of Trump. What is surprising a foaming at the mouth liberal was able the pick up a evil firearm and use it. And TC, the only reason he didn't shoot more people were 2 good guys with guns who stopped him.
compared to the absolute hatred and lies the right spread for years, the current response is rather tame, given the absolute incompetence involved.
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Nightshade wrote:
callmeslick wrote:remember when Gabby Giffords got shot, one of her aides killed, and Dems ran around talking about 'conservatives gunning for Democrats' ??

neither do any of us.
There was ZERO evidence Loughner was a "conservative." In fact, from what little political leaning he displayed was all "liberal."

yup, that is the sort of 'turn it political' response I expect. Like I said, you never heard this sort of bull★■◆●, nor the 'I'm scared of holding town meetings' after countless angry Tea Party confrontations, either.
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

just imagine........... :twisted:
George Orwell---"1984"
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

School shootings are a hoax perpetrated by the globalists to disarm the free people in advance of the U.N. invasion, who will use the geometric shapes of our street signs to direct them to potential resistance leaders.

-Vander, 2nd LT 103rd Keyboard Battalion, Veteran of the Jade Helm war.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

:lol:
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote:

neither do any of us.

Not so. The man was clearly mentally ill, but tended to read or quote from obscure right wing sources in order to fuel his bizarre rhetoric and hatred.

http://www.alternet.org/story/149466/is ... _extremist
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

it was nice of NS to demonstrate how folks just make a statement(no evidence of right-wing influence, or better, "I heard" about left leanings) with utterly NO FACTS behind them, and expect the rest of us to accept it. Sad to say, a lot of morons DO lap that stuff up. Good job fact checking, TC.
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I don't know. Fact checking on the net can be hit or miss affair a lot of the time. But I have seen slightly more sites that link Loughner to to the extreme right wing ideology side of things than the left, so it's not like a flashing red light of certainty. What is clear is that he was mentally ill, so does it really matter in the big scheme of things what the hell his political affiliation was? Crazy is crazy.

What's going on in this country right now is damned stupid. We're not going to get rid of Democrats any more than we're going to get rid of Republicans. The country just doesn't work that way. We will always be divided because we're human and nature abhors uniformity and sameness. We WILL have to learn live together, one way or another, or self-implode as a nation. I watched a Republican Congressman freak out and rant on the news last night claiming that Democrats were out to get him and his constituents, and that they should arm themselves for protection. The paranoia quotient is now off the scale. I sure as ★■◆● don't know how this kind of rhetoric coming from an actual congressman is going to help things right now. Blame casting and fear-mongering only inflames the situation. We need strong and stable leadership at the top and we're seriously lacking in the presidential stability department at the moment. In fact, our president only fans the flames because it serves him in some horrible egotistical way, which conveniently takes our eyes off the crap he's getting away with while in office. I don't even care if we have a decent Republican President for the next 4 years. What we DO need is to get Donald J.Trump legally booted out of office. Period.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Top Gun wrote:Eat a ★■◆●ing dick TB.
Well, at least you didn't call him one. :wink:
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Because he doesn't deserve the title. :lol:
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

TopGun should learn that petty insults only feel good as soon as you throw them, but that they rarely have their intended long-term effect. They only make the person throwing the insult look childish. I know he's a smarter person than that too. The only other reaction would be to throw an actual punch, kind of difficult here, but then he'd feed right into NS's narrative of victim hood. It's a frustrating no-win scenario.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Honestly I don't give a single ★■◆● if I come across as childish here. The OP is trying to use a nutjob shooting someone as a political bludgeon. That's ★■◆●ing vile.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat wrote:TopGun should learn that petty insults only feel good as soon as you throw them, but that they rarely have their intended long-term effect. They only make the person throwing the insult look childish. I know he's a smarter person than that too. The only other reaction would be to throw an actual punch, kind of difficult here, but then he'd feed right into NS's narrative of victim hood. It's a frustrating no-win scenario.

It's why I decided to undermine his victim complex every time he pulls it.

Americans absolutely love coming to the rescue of the victim. They're so enthralled with 'protecting the weaker person' that when the 'weaker person' turns to underhanded and slimy tactics like attacking a poster on this board using a shooting tragedy that they're completely blind to the insidiousness of that person.

So you either act like the bigger victim or turn their own vile behaviour against them. It's a mind game because everyone tries to defend the 'victim' in order to look like the hero(protip: You are not John Rambo, you are not John McLean and you are sure as ★■◆● not Kyle ★■◆●ing Reese).

Now watch as TB attacks me, calls me something like 'cuck', 'libtard', 'rage machine', 'leftist' or some other hilarious name. I don't mind at all because once he's done that, I know I've already won. :D

Don't worry thunderbunny, we'll always have your half-remembered muslim encounter that got screwed up in your head. ;)
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

worth my dumping twice:

From a friend

Man yells, “Make America Great Again!” Before shooting 6 people dead.
Man wearing, “Make America Great Again” hat murders 2 strangers for no reason.
A Trump supporter murders 2 police officers because they told him he couldn’t wave a Confederate flag at a high school football game.
Two men beat a homeless man with a metal bar and urinate on him screaming, “Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported,” When asked for a comment about the incident Trump defends them saying, “My supporters are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again.”
Trump supporter attacks a Hispanic man and a Muslim student at a gas station while yelling, “Trump! Trump! Trump!”
Trump supporter stabs a black man unprovoked because he was holding hands with a white woman, tells police they need to release him so he can attend a Trump rally that night.
Trump supporter attacks Muslim woman at airport.
A Trump supporter punches a 70 year old protester in the face.
Trump supporter arrested for brutally beating protester.
3 Trump supporters arrested planning terrorist attack to kill Muslims.
Trump supporter confuses an Indian man for a Muslim at restaurant and says, “Things are different now, I don’t want you sand n*ggers sitting next to me.” Before attacking the man.
“We got a new President you ★■◆●ing f*ggots.” Men yell as they attack gay man.
Trump supporters track down and brutally beat an artist because she made a painting of Trump with a small penis.
Trump supporter who sucker punched protester: “Next time, we might have to kill them.”
Trump is asked to comment on his supporters brutally beating a black man, he responds with, “Maybe he should have been roughed up,”
“You ★■◆●ing gorillas and baby monkeys, We voted for Trump. Trump’s building a wall, beaners, and you’ll be going back to where you belong.” Man yells at black elementary school children unprovoked before he swerves his car at them attempting to hit them.
Trump supporters beat black man so badly he’s hospitalized for concussion and call him the n-word.
Trump supporter pepper sprays a 15-year-old girl point-blank in the face after another Trump supporter groped her breasts, shouting “n*gger lover” as she attempted to run away.
Trump supporter walks up to a black man in the middle of a downtown area and says, “Donald Trump will deport you.” Before punching the black man.
“Trump is going to win and if you don’t like it I’m going to beat your ass,” Trump supporter yells at random black woman outside of convenient store.
Man attacks and kicks Muslim airport employee shouting, “Trump is here now, he will get rid of all of you.”
In 8 months Trump supporters attacked protesters at 20 different rallies.
Trump supporter tracks down a local Latino Democratic political candidate and tries to run him and his elderly mother over with a car. (The Latino candidate is also a former marine.)
“This is for Donald Trump!” man yells as he runs up a Latino person and punches them in the head.
Trump supporter goes to Hillary Clinton rally to disrupt the event, ends up punching someone when asked to leave.
Trump supporter punches, chokes and slaps protesters on video during rally.
An angry mob of Trump supporters brutally beat and grab a mans genitals because he held up a, “Republicans Against Trump” sign.
A Trump supporter yells, “Get your black kids out of here. Do you even have a job? Do you know what a job is, n*gger?” Before physically attacking a black man who had come to the hospital to get help for his sick 2 week old daughter.
Local Republican Politician sexually assaults a woman by, “grabbing her pussy.” and then says he is allowed to do it because now that Trump is president he doesn’t have to be politically correct.
Canadian man who was a vocal Trump supporter both online and in person goes into a mosque and murders 6 people.
Trump supporter physically assaults Comedian on stage for making Anti-Trump Joke.
Man yells, “Trump” while beating African immigrant cab driver.
A Trump supporter is arrested for burning a Mosque down.
A Trump supporter sees a car has pro-gay bumper stickers on it and then follows the car, waiting for the 75 year old driver to get out before brutally attacking him while screaming, “My new president says we can kill all you f*ggots now.”
A Trump supporter is arrested after brutally attacking gay men outside a McDonald’s. Witnesses describe the aftermath as, “There was blood everywhere.”
A Muslim refugee gay rights activist is kidnapped and raped by two men in retaliation for, “Trump being mocked.”
A Trump supporter is arrested on terrorism charges for building bombs he was going to use to kill Muslims.
Person spray-paints a transgender veterans car with the word “Trump” then sets it on fire.
A Trump supporter attacks two Muslim women and tries to push over a stroller with a baby in it while screaming, “Get the ★■◆● out of America”
A Trump supporter tells a random Muslim woman he sees on the street, “I’m voting for Trump because he said he would send all of you terrorists out of this country.” Before attacking her.
Man shoots out the windows of two businesses from a car while shouting, “Hail Trump.”
Democrats are all dangerous thugs now because a rabid Bernie supporter terrorises and wounds 4 Republicans two of which are armed............despite the fact that Bernie is no Democrat and never was
George Orwell---"1984"