Trump Jong-un

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Trump Jong-un

Post by Tunnelcat »

Never in my life have I seen so many sycophants sitting in one room kissing the ass of the President of the United States like he's some third world dictator and for no good reason. The man brags like he's done many great things, but in reality has done nothing but bumble and stumble, usually from stepping on his own flapping foul mouth. Is Trump really demanding this type of loyalty from his cabinet members and why are they freely giving it? Don't they have a conscience or free will? Are they delusional? Worried about being fired? I can't seriously believe these people are doing this and not vomiting in the process. Comey's comment about Trump demanding his loyalty is looking more and more plausible. At least Comey has a spine, not so much with these idiots. :roll:

If anyone wants to sit through the whole cabinet meeting, here's the whole thing. Bleaching your eyes afterwards to wash out the brown slime might be advised.

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Trump Jong-un

Post by Spidey »

You will bow to the god king president.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

So you think that's funny?
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

If this isn't grounds for invoking the 25th on this ★■◆●ing nutjob, I don't know what is.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

you realize, do you not, that the 25th cannot be invoked without the overwhelming consent of the spineless nitwits kissing his ass?
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I was trying to willfully forget how hideously flawed our system is, yes.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Amazing how you fall for another fake news story. Any proof to the story or has your critical thinking skills evaporated?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote:Amazing how you fall for another fake news story. Any proof to the story or has your critical thinking skills evaporated?
And now ACTUAL VIDEO is fake. The master of newspeak, ladies and gentlemen.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:Amazing how you fall for another fake news story. Any proof to the story or has your critical thinking skills evaporated?
huh? There was video, transcripts for those hard of hearing. No help, I suppose for the hard of thinking.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Hell woodchip, does c-span qualify? It's even got transcripts of the conversation. If you want to identify each speaker however, you'll have to watch the video and compare quotes. However, I seriously doubt you'd want to hear the truth anyway at this point. :roll:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?429863-1/ ... et-meeting

For the life of me, I can't figure why a smart man like Rex Tillerson would continue to work for a "boss" who publicly contradicts him in a foreign policy matter.

http://time.com/4813247/donald-trump-co ... son-qatar/
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Because anything that doesn't agree with woody's preconceived worldview is obviously fake news.

'uh, bigfoot isn't real...' 'it is! it is! it is it is it is it is!' *tempertantrum*

Funny how he started using that term at almost the same time Trump did.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

to be fair, Ferno, it was Breitbart's idea.
George Orwell---"1984"
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

I know. It doesn't mean I can't give him ★■◆● for doing that aswell.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You know what happens when someone eventually realizes that they made a big fat mistake? They either refuse to talk about it, or they desperately try to sugarcoat it. Cognitive dissonance. :P
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Which is something a toddler would do. :D

It's actually kind of funny to watch it happen -- all the dancing and the singing; all trying to avoid saying these few special words: "Sorry, I made a mistake. It's mine, I own it."

This is how you make a proper apology. http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/harj ... on-medusa/