This Bannon fella is a genius

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: This Bannon fella is a genius

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:58 am Politico and NPR are just as leftist as your other links
Oh right, everyone who doesn't have orange scrote-juice dripping down their chins is "leftist" to you. All hail Dear Leader, may he live forever!
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

All Hail the new right wing hallucination!!
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You can't discount all those news sources woody. They all pretty much say the same thing and all list the same women and the same stories. It's not a single mistake like in your CNN example you threw out there. I seriously doubt all your right wing sources would even acknowledge these woman and their accusations, all because they shed some negative light on the country's top womanizer and Republican president, Trump. Hell, Trump's out there rallying for accused pedophile Roy Moore at this very moment and no right wing news source is complaining about it one wit. Everything's all hunky dory on Fox News. Speaking of Fox News, here's a woman who worked for them who claims Trump slathered an unwanted kiss on her when she was alone with him in an elevator one time. She may not have wanted to pursue the matter as an unwanted sexual advance case because she was so shocked at the time, but it bothered her enough that she avoided getting into an elevator alone with Trump from that point on. Where's there one attack, there's always more attacks with these types of pricks. :wink:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... n-the-lips
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Daily Caller?? Clickbait Central is your 'news' source? Hilarious.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:40 pm You can't discount all those news sources woody. They all pretty much say the same thing and all list the same women and the same stories.
Yes, because they all parrot each other, I thought that was a general understanding by now, and has no bearing on proving anything.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Well, we're back to the "he said, she said" issue and who's telling the truth. There comes a point so many accusers have come forth that their claims must have a shred of truth. I've noticed that all the right wingers are believing every word of those Weinstein accusers without fail. When it's your guy caught in the middle, all of a sudden, you need more concrete proof. The shear volume of accusations against Trump means there's definitely something piggish in the White House.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... mp/547724/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/p ... -that.html
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

They are not going to go away quietly woodchip, no matter how many times Trump calls them a bunch of liars and you call them nothing but a product of fake news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pl ... d111267f47

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... bb560477ed

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-accu ... interview/
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Mitch McConnell is pinning this embarrassing defeat on Bannon. Frankly, I think former Sen. Rick Santorum(R-PA) has it about right: He stated that it's Trump. By attacking so many large groups of citizens, he has become a NOOSE around the neck of the GOP, and his tweets and even his very presence in office will destroy the GOP.
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

to his credit, I suppose reports from Alabama had it that Roy Moore, even after the polls had closed, was still seeking the support of young people at the local mall.
George Orwell---"1984"
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

And now the pathetic little ★■◆● is refusing to concede and calling for a recount. Just ★■◆●ing drop dead you miserable sack of ★■◆●.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

let him spend his money on a recount. It will cost millions that could have been spent on future campaigns.
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm Mitch McConnell is pinning this embarrassing defeat on Bannon. Frankly, I think former Sen. Rick Santorum(R-PA) has it about right: He stated that it's Trump. By attacking so many large groups of citizens, he has become a NOOSE around the neck of the GOP, and his tweets and even his very presence in office will destroy the GOP.
You don't know how glad it made me to see Bannon's pick shot down in flames. Hallelujah and Amen. However, Trump was able to slime out of it because he'd backed Luther Strange in the first place. I also think a few Republicans in Washington heaved a collective sigh of relief that Moore lost. Moore was a poison pill that they didn't want to swallow and eventually throw up. But Moore won't concede defeat because he's an arrogant pompous ass who thinks God is on his side and God wanted him to win. On a side note, did anyone find this little "We like Jews" speech by Moore's wife during the campaign to be grossly condescending and outright cringe worthy? It would be just like some white person claiming, "Well, I like blacks because I have a black housekeeper". Good God.

I agree with Santorum. Trump IS the problem. He's thoroughly debased the office of the President, continually embarrasses the country with his childish insulting tweets and surrounds himself with people willing to stoop to the lowest common denominator to keep in his good graces. I don't know how Sarah Sanders does it without throwing up. Trump's attack on Gillibrand the other day just shows us what a pig of a man Trump is. All his supporters think that his bullying just shows everyone that he's a strong fighter. I contend that he's nothing but a little coward who uses insults and innuendo to fight dirty at a distance. He wouldn't last in an actual mano a mano fist fight for one second and that I'd pay actual money for just to watch. :P

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 671bb7b087