Vanity Fair...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Vanity Fair...

Post by Nightshade »

...is being attacked by the Clinton faithful over a silly video.

;)
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Vanity Fair...

Post by Tunnelcat »

Actually, I agree with the video. Hillary Clinton needs to go away into the sunset, relax into a new life of blissful retirement and quit bitching to anyone and everyone who'll listen to her over how her loss was everyone's fault but her own, all the while shilling for her damn book, which is nothing but yet another Clinton ploy to make money off of her supporters that stupid enough to fork over the money. :roll:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:32 pm Actually, I agree with the video. Hillary Clinton needs to go away into the sunset, relax into a new life of blissful retirement and quit bitching to anyone and everyone who'll listen to her over how her loss was everyone's fault but her own, all the while shilling for her damn book, which is nothing but yet another Clinton ploy to make money off of her supporters that stupid enough to fork over the money. :roll:
I just hope the first American female president will be a sensible Republican. ;)
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

So an oxymoron, then.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

:lol:
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:09 am
Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:32 pm Actually, I agree with the video. Hillary Clinton needs to go away into the sunset, relax into a new life of blissful retirement and quit bitching to anyone and everyone who'll listen to her over how her loss was everyone's fault but her own, all the while shilling for her damn book, which is nothing but yet another Clinton ploy to make money off of her supporters that stupid enough to fork over the money. :roll:
I just hope the first American female president will be a sensible Republican. ;)
I don't know. Most Republican women must be elitist, rich, self-loathing, religious zealots with racist tendencies in order to gag down being a member of the current Republican Party. I wouldn't vote for a Republican woman in a million years who's a religious prig pining for the Rapture or who is for forcing Christian beliefs upon the whole nation as law, all in the name of religious freedom. I would never vote for a tribal hypocrite willing to hold her nose and vote for a pedophile instead of a liberal (as in the case of Roy Moore). I would never vote for an adherent of paternalism who hates feminism and who believes ALL women should be sitting at home as pretty little subservient baby makers instead of being able to choose a career, except her of course (more hypocrisy). I would never vote for a nationalist or white supremacist racist and homophobic bigot. I would never vote for a woman who's hates liberals like the plague and who believes that compromising with those liberals for the benefit of everyone is an abhorrent idea.

I might for a woman who's fiscally conservative and smart, but not so extreme with her beliefs in that ideal that she's unwilling to actually to work with other parties to FIX our government for the benefit of the people and not desiring to outright tear it down for destruction's sake. Somehow NS, I don't think YOU'D vote for a woman with those credentials. Right now, I wouldn't vote for ANY Republican, male or female. The party in it's current state is so abhorrent that it's become a decaying pile of feces stinking up the whole country.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.