Donald Trump will...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Donald Trump will...

Post by Nightshade »

NOT be president. :lol:

I personally didn't think he had a chance in hell of being elected either...but the leftist meltdowns afterward were almost worth the pain of having mister orange afro-in-chief get elected over Hillary.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: Donald Trump will...

Post by vision »

So full of hate and vitriol. I would suggest getting a puppy to help soften your heart but you're probably the kind of person that kicks dogs.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I love the default right-wing nutjob position. "It was worth electing a fascist scumbag piece of festering ★■◆● who's driving the country straight to hell, just as long as it made some people mad!"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

seems to be the primary justification, TG
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Well, all I've got to say is that all those liberals in the video who claimed that Trump could never win showed that they made THEE biggest miscalculation EVER in the history of politics. It's also why Queen Hillary eventually lost. They ASSUMED she was a shoe-in. :wink:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.