Layout changes?

For questions, special requests, or any complaints concerning the Descent BB.

Moderators: Krom, Lothar, Richard Cranium, KoolBear

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Layout changes?

Post by Top Gun »

I'm guessing that the recent short downtime was for upgrading purposes, since it looks like a few of the buttons and general layout elements have been shifted around. I know the edit button in particular has had me looking around for about 15 seconds before I managed to track it down. Are there any plans to tweak the layout back to its former state?
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: Layout changes?

Post by Krom »

Not so much for upgrading as a straight up move, we're on a different host entirely now. I don't use the default theme myself so I'll have to look in to any layout changes that happened, I also updated the board software during the move while I was at it so that could be a potential cause for odd layout changes.
Aus-RED-5
DBB Friend
DBB Friend

Post by Aus-RED-5 »

Yeah, the default layout has changed from the one KB made.
Prepare for DESCENT!
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I did have to disable a couple broken themes during the transfer since they were just throwing errors, although only 3 users were affected.

If it is a big enough issue I can try to get KB to look in to it, he built the main theme so he'd probably have to look at it first.
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Putting my vote in. The layout definitely went down a notch. I was hoping it was only a temporary thing, but apparently it was lost?