Sol Contingency forum request

For questions, special requests, or any complaints concerning the Descent BB.

Moderators: Krom, Lothar, Richard Cranium, KoolBear

homeyduh
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Sol Contingency forum request

Post by homeyduh »

Sol Contingency is a new 6dof game that will soon release its Proving Grounds demo. I would like to request that Sol Contingency gets its own forum or at least its own sub-forum in the 6dof game development. Until now, a lot of the development of SolC has been kept under wraps with the exception of the promo videos. With the upcoming release of PG, Descent fans may want a forum/sub-forum specifically for SolC, although it is not directly related to Descent. We do have our own forums to discuss our stuff, but we would like to be included here on Descentbb.
6DoF mapper, Descent 1 and 2 fan, Sonic/Samus/Kirby main in Super Smash Bros 4, and all-around nice guy.

Twitter: @homeyduh
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: Sol Contingency forum request

Post by sigma »

Honestly, I do not see any reason to duplicate a forum SOLC for forum DescentBB. Believe me, when there will be a playable version of the SOLC, everyone here will know about it.
homeyduh
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by homeyduh »

It's not just to let people know when the game is playable. I'm sure some players will want to discuss SolC here on Descentbb instead of going to the SolC forums, similar to the way Miner Wars has its own subforum for discussions. I'm sure that when PG is out, a forum will be made, but I'm thinking it would be nice to have a forum up before it comes out.
6DoF mapper, Descent 1 and 2 fan, Sonic/Samus/Kirby main in Super Smash Bros 4, and all-around nice guy.

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I'll see what I can do this weekend.
homeyduh
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by homeyduh »

Awesome. Thank you! It's no rush, but I would like somewhere for SolC to announce some stuff, like my (currently) fan maps.

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

viewforum.php?f=58

There it is, I put it in the place where the Retrovirus forum was (RV forum is now within other 6dof efforts subforum because it has been silent for a long time).
homeyduh
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by homeyduh »

Thanks Krom!

Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Nice! Thanks Krom!