On vision's ban (split from It's worse than you thought)

For questions, special requests, or any complaints concerning the Descent BB.

Moderators: Lothar, KoolBear, Richard Cranium, Krom

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: On vision's ban (split from It's worse than you thought)

Post by Krom » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:42 pm

After some deliberation with the other moderators/admins we have lifted the ban since 1 month was probably too long, but if he comes back with more "★■◆● you" posts we can go back to the previous duration.
vision
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Re: On vision's ban (split from It's worse than you thought)

Post by vision » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:06 pm

Hi there, and thanks for welcoming me back to Lothar’s Den, the forum where the Mighty Lothar not only dominates every conversation, but also manipulates user’s content and delivery. He’s like the editor you never wanted or needed. Hurray!

I appreciate the shortening of my ban, which is coincidentally much less than the average time I have available to post anyway, but whatever.

I must say, I learned a lot from reading this thread, though I wouldn’t say “I learned a lesson” in the way some people might hope. Issac has it right. As a phpbb admin and moderator myself, we all have our own ways of running a forum. The other mods here seem to have the right mix of effort and intention, even when I don’t agree with them.

Hopefully this post makes it through the censorship machine in it’s original phrasing. If my future posts read like I’ve turned over a new leaf, you’ll never really know, will you? Haha. Likewise, I guess I’m thankful for the opportunity to know “the real you” before DESCENT: Age of Sterilization. Maybe there should be a new website color scheme to go along with it?