On vision's ban (split from It's worse than you thought)

For questions, special requests, or any complaints concerning the Descent BB.

Moderators: Krom, Lothar, Richard Cranium, KoolBear

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: On vision's ban (split from It's worse than you thought)

Post by Krom »

After some deliberation with the other moderators/admins we have lifted the ban since 1 month was probably too long, but if he comes back with more "★■◆● you" posts we can go back to the previous duration.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Hi there, and thanks for welcoming me back to Lothar’s Den, the forum where the Mighty Lothar not only dominates every conversation, but also manipulates user’s content and delivery. He’s like the editor you never wanted or needed. Hurray!

I appreciate the shortening of my ban, which is coincidentally much less than the average time I have available to post anyway, but whatever.

I must say, I learned a lot from reading this thread, though I wouldn’t say “I learned a lesson” in the way some people might hope. Issac has it right. As a phpbb admin and moderator myself, we all have our own ways of running a forum. The other mods here seem to have the right mix of effort and intention, even when I don’t agree with them.

Hopefully this post makes it through the censorship machine in it’s original phrasing. If my future posts read like I’ve turned over a new leaf, you’ll never really know, will you? Haha. Likewise, I guess I’m thankful for the opportunity to know “the real you” before DESCENT: Age of Sterilization. Maybe there should be a new website color scheme to go along with it?
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

I think the mods here can be pretty ridiculous at times. I mean, after all, if they have to put someone like me on admin approval mode after I say something that isn't really that bad, you know they're whacked. :P
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

So why are you dredging up a dead 3-year-old discussion again?
LightWolf
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by LightWolf »

So why are you dredging up a month-old thread?
Whatever I just said, I hope you understood it correctly. Understood what I meant, I mean.
#AllLivesMatter
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

LightWolf wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:04 pm So why are you dredging up a month-old thread?
you mean 2 weeks? Because that's how often he visits?
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Vision, why are you digging up a one hour old thread? That's the last straw. You're banned not only for life, but also for the duration of your next 5 reincarnations and 2 resurrections. edit: all your future kids are banned for the next 6 generations, but the 7th one can only comment in the cafe. edit edit: I also ban you from the state of Montana. I don't live there, but you're banned anyway.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

lol...
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I gotta check here more often. Isaac, have you ever considered a career in stand up comedy? You're letting you talents go to waste. :lol:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.