Descent (2019) on GOG.com

The return of Descent! Forum for the reboot which will be developed by Descendent Studios.

Moderators: Lothar, dunkelza, Drakona

akula65
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Descent (2019) on GOG.com

Post by akula65 »

Noticed this pre-order offer for Descent from Descendent Studios/Little Orbit in the latest email from GOG.com:

https://www.gog.com/game/descent_2019
Hunter
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: Descent (2019) on GOG.com

Post by Hunter »

December 31st... 2019???????????????????????????
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Hunter wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:43 am December 31st... 2019???????????????????????????
Hehe. It DOES look nice. I’ll probably be eager to play in a years time. If not, I can sit in the chat room all day and instead of organizing matches I can tell the whole internet how hard I work at my Great American job and type about the sandwich I’m eating. And the pride and the honor of the elders... lol :lol: :lol:
Hunter
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Hunter »

Well you better work on that sandwich. Apparently it's just a placeholder by GOG. Note the actual date.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Why a placeholder? It’s either coming out or not. Why all the false hype: Is it like my prom night or Lil’ Jar’Darious’ latest album that’s been postponed because they couldn’t figure out the copy and paste function?

Dang. I was looking forward to doling out unsolicited advice to people because I’m an “elder” in a video game clan. <[FWS]> for life. I suppose it wouldn’t run too well on an IPad mini anyways. :lol:
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Adam, you really need to stop all that trolling. You are very disrespectful.
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
HaAGen DaZS
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by HaAGen DaZS »

Burlyman wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:37 pm Adam, you really need to stop all that trolling. You are very disrespectful.
But it wouldn't be DBB without it. :D
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Burlyman wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:37 pm Adam, you really need to stop all that trolling. You are very disrespectful.
I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful or trying to troll anyone. It’s not like I was telling everyone they are going to burn for an eternity in hell because they believe in some hippy version of God without providing google links to the actual word of God that somehow was transferred to a digital format without being perverted by a fallible human monkey man with all of his prejudice and weakness. You just look it up on tha intanet and you’re well on your way to salvation - in fact I’m going to use a message board for a video game from the late 90’s to try to convert the puney human that can’t see marble statues of the female form without humping a chair like filthy poodle because we are all sinners and my Great American wife and I are writing a book of pleasure games and trigonometry humor.
LightWolf
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by LightWolf »

Eh... Can we keep this on the topic of Descent 2019?
Whatever I just said, I hope you understood it correctly. Understood what I meant, I mean.
#AllLivesMatter
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Ugh. Who write the copy for this game?

Always looking for more ways to profit, this space mining competition has become a new form of entertainment...
Miner Wars! (Actually, the Miner Wars trailer looks pretty fun.)

Fly alongside allies and crush competing corps into insolvency.
Can't I just be a cool mercenary dealing with killer robots and a mysterious space virus again?
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

To Adam: whatever you say, monkey man. :P

To everyone else: I didn't find miner wars to be very interesting, and I didn't like the guy who made it. >_>
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe