Freebee Photo Editor

For system help, all hardware / software topics NOTE: use Coders Corner for all coders topics.

Moderators: Krom, Grendel

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Freebee Photo Editor

Post by Tunnelcat »

Any good freebee photo editors out there? I need to remove a bunch of small blemishes from a UV damaged photo. MS Paint is too time consuming and doesn't do a good job of removing small, bright, fuzzy blemishes with the tools it has. I need better blending tools that don't leave little pixels in the surrounding colors.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: Freebee Photo Editor

Post by Top Gun »

GIMP is pretty much the open-source equivalent to Photoshop, though not being familiar with image editing I have absolutely no idea how easy/hard it is to learn advanced features on it.
fliptw
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by fliptw »

paint.net is fun also
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Thanks guys. I've heard of complaints about the constant upgrading of GIMP. Don't know if that's an issue, but I might try paint.net first. I just need a soft airbrush instead of the pixel brush paint has. I also want to add some text to the bottom of the picture.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.