google store

For system help, all hardware / software topics NOTE: use Coders Corner for all coders topics.

Moderators: Krom, Grendel

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

google store

Post by woodchip »

I wanted to get a free app for the cell phone but am directed to use google store. When I register, google wants me to give credit card info...which I won't do. Any way to use google store without giving credit card info? I tried using the Verizon acct but no good.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re: google store

Post by woodchip »

nvm, I see where I can skip the request.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Yeah, I hate how these types of things nowadays have a big section yelling, "Give us your credit card!", and then a little "Okay you can skip this if you want" link buried at the bottom.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Now I have to ask, how the heck do you physically xfer a photo from the cell phone to the flash drive? I got the sandisk app but I don't see how to copy a pic and xfer it. Using a Samsung note 4. I see lots of info but nothing that tells me how to actually move the data.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

nvm again. Figured it out by my own damn self. How convoluted. Who'da guess you have to hold your finger on a file instead of tapping it like everything else.