Change suggestion for loading save games.

DXX Rebirth Descent I/II for modern systems, maintains the look and feel of the original. Home Page

Moderator: zico

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Change suggestion for loading save games.

Post by Tunnelcat »

Just a slight change of topic. In future revs. of DXX, would it be possible to change the way you select and load save games? Sometimes I like to look at the level picture to remind myself where I was when I saved. It would be nice if you could single click to select and double click to load a save game. The way it is now, one mouse click will start loading the selected save without showing the level picture.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Admittedly, it's been a long while since I've played D1/2 singleplayer, but can't you just use the arrow keys to scroll through your saved games and their respective images?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Duh! Sooooooo stupid, I forgot. I was just used to selecting by one click and loading with two in D3. Have to get used to D2 interface. Ignore this Zico.
zico
DXX Master
DXX Master

Post by zico »

While saving games, D2X-Rebirth does not show up the thumbnails which is stupid I think. I changed this for the next version. Thumbnails will be visible while loading and saving.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I was referring to the load game screen. Top Gun is right, the thumbnails show for each save game when you scroll down the list with the arrow keys. Thanks.

Having the thumbnails show up while loading or saving would be a bonus. :D