was cracking up while watching this.

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

was cracking up while watching this.

Post by Ferno »

\"you will eat your children\"! LOL
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

Man, those people scare me more than anything. :|
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

Double!
EngDrewman
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by EngDrewman »

Man, these people are just plain stupid.

I'm a Christian and I hate it when some pompous church thinks they're so right and perfect that they've gotta go make a video of their hate speech and post it on the web to make the rest of us look like dorks (they're sinners too :P ). All this stuff ever accomplishes anyway is making fools out of the rest of us and making sensitive groups hate us even more. :roll:
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Yawwwwn..no worse than Hollywood’s perverted view of Santa, take Futurama for one example.
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheCope »

Keep inbreeding you fat ugly pigs. All 120 of your compound doesn't scare me. There are 5 times the amount of people on my block.
[12:54] <[RIP]Zaphod> but thx for TRYING to make a dilemma :-P
shaktazuki
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by shaktazuki »

Gee, I bet that made you feel superior. I can just smell the testosterone.
Duck: “So, what’s that horn for?”

Unicorn: “Oh, you know, to stab my foe. I know, that sounds pretty harsh and brutal, or whatever. And it grants wishes! It also just looks good on a unicorn, *rawr*.”
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

ok guys? you need to get over yourselves. seriously.

They're so out there you just have to laugh at them for this. Not everything is to be sliced, diced, analyzed and EnC'd here.

lighten up.
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheCope »

lol
GOD forbid I express how I feel. I may be struck down by the descent community. LOLOL

think before you post ferno!
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re:

Post by Dedman »

EngDrewman wrote:I hate it when some pompous church thinks they're so right and perfect that they've gotta go make a video of their hate speech and post it on the web
Yeah, me too!

Ferno

Re:

Post by Ferno »

TheCope wrote:lol
GOD forbid I express how I feel. I may be struck down by the descent community. LOLOL

think before you post ferno!
are you an EnC nut? are you an "internet is serious business" guy? no? didn't think so! so it doesn't apply to you! LOL
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by TheCope »

Ferno wrote:are you an EnC nut? are you an "internet is serious business" guy? no? didn't think so! so it doesn't apply to you! LOL
No.
Or else I would type dim things like knick names for those who eat blogs as truth. Barack "Sadam Hussein" Obama and Bill "Cigar" Clinton and I'm "★■◆●ing stupid and here is my politics" BoB.

Honorable mention: Thunder "Here is a link to nothing because I've never met a Muslim and add nothing to any conversation because my life is video games and its all so simple on tha intanet" Bunny.

It's serious bizness with dolts.

*edit* This ghetto ass board sucks pay for a connect.

AND! Play descent for gawds sakes.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Geez Cope, What's wrong with you? :?

Bee
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by TheCope »

Bet51987 wrote:Geez Cope, What's wrong with you? :?

Bee
Many things Fakename and you get shutin teenagers to believe you by referencing your "dad" a lot.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Tunnelcat »

TheCope wrote:Keep inbreeding you fat ugly pigs. All 120 of your compound doesn't scare me. There are 5 times the amount of people on my block.
Ditto! I'm afraid I agree with you concerning this Phelps clan.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

TheCope wrote:
Bet51987 wrote:Geez Cope, What's wrong with you? :?

Bee
Many things Fakename and you get shutin teenagers to believe you by referencing your "dad" a lot.
I love my dad. Have a nice life.

Bettina
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by TheCope »

Bet51987 wrote:Many things Fakename and you get shutin teenagers to believe you by referencing your "dad" a lot.
I love my dad. Have a nice life.

Bettina[/quote]

Obviously.
Get a fakename. So your idiot shutins follow you on tha intanet. Maybe, you can help them learn how to go outside with their laserbots!

You know we work good hard jobs in the real world. Maybe some of you useless pigs could play descent? It's like down to 10 people (we don't count subway dancer fakefemales). Shadup about your Ifat and do something.

bob
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

TheCope wrote:Many things Fakename and you get shutin teenagers to believe you by referencing your "dad" a lot.
You're not making any sense. It's obvious you're trying to be insulting, but you are being so obtuse about it that we can't tell WHY you are being insulting, or even what exactly the insult is supposed to be. For goodness sakes, Bettina has a dad, He's important to her, she mentions him, duh? I've got a kid, I mention him sometimes. Why is this a problem?

If you have something to add to the conversation, go for it! You don't have to agree with me, but I do prefer that you actually have something to say. Your last few posts it just feels like you're angry at everyone for no particular reason.

What have we done to upset you? And is it something that can be fixed? Give us a clue and perhaps we can do something about it.
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheCope »

yea im trying to be insulting. Do you think \"her\" fake name is real?
Jesus would be pissed. ★■◆● you. you dont even play the game anyway, who cares what you think.

stupid bible chuckers we want you to play videogame.

Your useless paragraphs about teddy bears dont matter to me. Play videogame or shaddup.

*edit* you wont do it. even though thats the whole point of descent*

You fuckin pussies. Bring it I'm not that good. You should play our peeps in descent3. They are rather harsh and don't care about your lifestyle...DEAD
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

TheCope wrote:Do you think "her" fake name is real?
No point in assuming not. Truth is, if I had MET Bettina, I wouldn't be able to guarantee she wasn't a transvestite or the subject of a sex change surgery, or even an XY male with AIS. So what is the point in questioning the identity she has presented to us? It's simpler (and more likely) to assume it is true, and doesn't really make much difference. By the way, I assume YOU are actually a 12 year old girl who just likes to occasionaly set aside your Barbies and go on the interwebs and pretend you are an angry 25 year old man. :)
TheCope wrote:you dont even play the game anyway, who cares what you think.
Had some wrist problems that kept me out of the game for a while, then when the wrist got better and I tried to play again, I discovered that yet another logitech extreme 3dpro joystick had gone bad on me. I'm so angry I will NOT buy another one, and I haven't worked up the gumption to spend a fortune on a new stick yet.

Not that it would thrill you much if I WERE playing right now. The average bot plays better than I do. I LOVE Descent, but I STINK at it. (Although Foil's training WAS helping me show some improvements!)

But I don't really understand what ANY of this has to do with the topic of this thread. We are discussing an offensive video by some bizarre Christians. Why does it matter if I'm playing D3 on a regular basis? The descentbb is a community of people who were brought together by the game. If we eliminated your posting privileges if you hadn't played in month, we would REDUCE the traffic here, and NOT help the game.

And the topics here are not exclusively about descent. Again, the forum is for people brought together by the game and we discuss whatever this diverse crowd is interested in. That covers all KINDS of things. If the descentbb was ONLY for discussing descent, it would probably have about 3 people still posting on it once a quarter each.
TheCope wrote:Play videogame or shaddup.
*edit* you wont do it. even though thats the whole point of descent*
Playing descent IS the whole point of the game descent. It is an important part of the descentbb, but it is not the entire point of it.
TheCope wrote:Your useless paragraphs about teddy bears dont matter to me.
If they don't matter to you, why are you posting in these threads? It seems that they DO matter to you, which baffles me. I'm not TRYING to be hostile here, I'm honestly trying to figure out what it is you want. If you want more people playing descent, I certainly agree and sympathize, but screaming at people because they are daring to post when they don't play is going to get the opposite of the result you want. It will chase people AWAY from the descentbb, which will help them forget the game entirely and reduce the number of players. And it certainly makes no sense at all that you are currently focusing on Bettina, who IS an active player. Again, I'm baffled as to what you are trying to actually achieve.

It SEEMS like you are just furious that there are people who talk about things besides descent, and especially that there are people who post who are not playing. How are they harming you? What is it you actually want?
EngDrewman
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by EngDrewman »

Enough's enough.

This \"discussion\" has turned into a flaming contest, and I say we call it quits.
shaktazuki
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by shaktazuki »

Duck: “So, what’s that horn for?”

Unicorn: “Oh, you know, to stab my foe. I know, that sounds pretty harsh and brutal, or whatever. And it grants wishes! It also just looks good on a unicorn, *rawr*.”
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re:

Post by Dedman »

EngDrewman wrote:This "discussion" has turned into a flaming contest
Welcome to the DBB. :lol:
Darktalyn1
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Darktalyn1 »

Kilarin,

Have you tried playing on mouse? I switched from joystick to mouse about 6 months ago and ultimately found it to be the better controller.
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

darktalyn1 wrote:Have you tried playing on mouse?
Hmmm. I've always been a stick man. but my playing could hardly get any worse. I suppose it's worth a try. Thanks for the advice!
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

TheCope wrote:yea im trying to be insulting. Do you think "her" fake name is real?
Bettina is my real first name and my diary here has been the absolute truth. Although you've made it pretty obvious why people should be careful who they give personal information to, there are a few posters I've trusted enough to talk with offline. It bugs me that I still don't know what brought this up because I don't think I did anything to you but if you want to think of me as a hairy truckdriver go right ahead. I don't mind.

I don't know if you're drinking or on drugs (I hope not) but I would be more than willing to defend myself. PM me or please leave me alone.

Bee
fliptw
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by fliptw »

the first step in not feeding trolls is to recognize one.