Make way! I have arrived!

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

NUMBERZero
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Make way! I have arrived!

Post by NUMBERZero »

Well you don't really have to get out of the way! :P

Hello everyone. I've been part of the Descent community for over a year now and I cannot believe that I have not signed up here from the start. Shame on me!

I have been playing Descent since 1997 starting with D2. I've been playing D3 like it came out yesterday... Even though that yesterday was 10 years ago :P I've never played D3 online untill just over a year ago. Thank God for Kaiz pointing out Vortex for me!

My youtube name is Cypher501. I have posted all of the levels of D2 and D3 Retribution. I am currantly working on D3 Merc and D2 Maximum. Next project might be Enemy Within. What fun that insanely crazy level set will be! Sorry to admit it, but I don't have D2 Vertigo. I keep forgetting to buy it. That will be high priority when I do get it.

I lively in a hell hole that some call Florida, or God's waiting room. It's a place where the old drive madly, the teenaged drive madly, and where people aged 35 rear end your dad's truck... at a red light...
It's also the only place where it can be sunny and raining at the same time.us Those who say \"that makes about as much sense as rain on a clear day\" have obviously not been to Florida. I used to live in Oregon where everything was perfect...

And that's a bunch of info about me! B)
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Hey! Welcome. Nice videos.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Sapphire Wolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Sapphire Wolf »

Welcome to the team, NZ!
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Heya, NZ. :)
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

Welcome!
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Re: Make way! I have arrived!

Post by CUDA »

NUMBERZero wrote: I lively in a hell hole that some call Florida, or God's waiting room. It's a place where the old drive madly, the teenaged drive madly, and where people aged 35 rear end your dad's truck... at a red light...
It's also the only place where it can be sunny and raining at the same time.us Those who say "that makes about as much sense as rain on a clear day" have obviously not been to Florida. I used to live in Oregon where everything was perfect...
ROFL I grew up in central Florida, and I now live in Oregon
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re: Make way! I have arrived!

Post by Isaac »

CUDA wrote:
NUMBERZero wrote: I lively in a hell hole that some call Florida, or God's waiting room. It's a place where the old drive madly, the teenaged drive madly, and where people aged 35 rear end your dad's truck... at a red light...
It's also the only place where it can be sunny and raining at the same time.us Those who say "that makes about as much sense as rain on a clear day" have obviously not been to Florida. I used to live in Oregon where everything was perfect...
ROFL I grew up in central Florida, and I now live in Oregon
50 more years you'll both be back in florida.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

LOL only if I live to be 100 :P
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt