Rotten Acorn at it again.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Insurrectionist
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Rotten Acorn at it again.

Post by Insurrectionist »

Man o man hasn't Obama had intimate and long-term association with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (Acorn) Is this the kind of group we want taking our census or backing a president or any thing to do with or tax dollars?

If you are wondering about what I am rambling on about.

Read this

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=ND ... EyMjE0ODI=

Then watch these.

Guess who has been reporting this and who hasn't.

Wonder how long before some in congress will want to investigate and who will say oh there is nothing going on here.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

:shock: say it aint so. but as we all know its not ACORN its their employee's :roll:
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Insurrectionist
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

CUDA wrote:we all know its not ACORN its their employee's :roll:
That would implicate any one you gets paid for their time. Seems like the more you get paid the more you would be implicated. Even the ones at the top would be an employee.
Pandora
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Pandora »

oh no, evil ACORN at it again! Isn't there anyone to keep your country safe during Obama's reign?
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

Pandora wrote:oh no, evil ACORN at it again! Isn't there anyone to keep your country safe during Obama's reign?
Yea we should just shut up and keep giving ACORN taxpayers money to fund their operations no matter how many times they break the law and we should support our President when he gives them more power in the government to further their goals because....uh...because....because they...uh...well...just because.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Spidey »

Pandora wrote:oh no, evil ACORN at it again! Isn't there anyone to keep your country safe during Obama's reign?
No…the press has dropped the ball, and the voters have gone bonkers!

And they control both houses...
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

OOOPS it seems a second ACORN orafice in DC was video taped doing exactly the same thing as the one in Baltimore. but as we know its not the ORG it's the employee's :roll:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549241,00.html

ACORN the upstanding organization of our times.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Insurrectionist
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

The ACORN employee later suggests that O'Keefe, who said he had a budding political career, not linger at the house in case people \"put the dots together\" and leave him \"smeared and tarnished\" by his association with his prostitute girlfriend. She should keep her business \"low key,\" the employee continued, saying \"You have neighbors and they see stuff. Don't think that people won't get on the telephone and call Fox.\"
Who else could they call no other news organization will pick up the story.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

So lets do like the far left did during Bush's administration and play the guilt by association game.

Obama once worked for Acorn as a trainer and a traine Acorn staff member was coaching a pimp and a underage prostitute, I guess in reality Obama is a pedophile.
Not pretty is it?
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by dissent »

AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

/me dodged an immigration bullet! :shock:
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Insurrectionist
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

woodchip wrote:play the guilt by association game.
If you in a car with friends and get pulled over and they find weed on one of your friends who do you think they will take to jail? Just the one guy or all of you? Police do guilt by association every day.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

OOOPS seems strike 3 against ACORN this time in NY

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549903,00.html

and now ACORN claims its going to sue FOX and the couple that reported the first story :roll:

― Theodore Roosevelt
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

Hmmmmm, how many other journalist are even reporting the fact that ACORN is suing FOX news?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=acorn+sues+fox

Looks like that might make news.
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

So that opens up suing media matters/msnbc/cnn for egregious reporting?
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

Senate Votes to Cut Off ACORN Housing Funding

The amendment, offered by Sen. Mike Johanns, passed in a vote of 83 to 7 and prohibits the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now from receiving funds from the current Transportation and Housing and Urban Development appropriations bill. It marks the third time this year Republicans tried to block the organization from federal funding.
ha ha couldn't happen to a nicer group.

now I want to know who the 7 that voted against it were.

― Theodore Roosevelt
Insurrectionist
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

NAYs ---7
Burris (D-IL)
Casey (D-PA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Leahy (D-VT)
Sanders (I-VT)
Whitehouse (D-RI)

Not Voting - 9
Burr (R-NC)
Byrd (D-WV)
Coburn (R-OK)
Graham (R-SC)
Gregg (R-NH)
Hutchison (R-TX)
McCain (R-AZ)

Source= http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/r ... 5#position

edit: Everyone of above needs to go.
ccb056
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by ccb056 »

Lol, Roolie the Pooh needs to go anyway, there is corruption surrounding his whole appointment. Pay to play anyone?
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

Roland Burris has already said he will not seek the seat in the next election, that only leaves the man with the name that sounds like a description for a STD.

Dick Durbin will not get my vote ever, but needless to say he would never have gotten it anyway.

CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! A 4TH TIME.
Fourth Videotape Reveals ACORN Advising 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in California
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,550562,00.html

― Theodore Roosevelt
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by snoopy »

I have to say, I'm glad these people aren't running things:

The Obama Forum

Apparently all of Fox are racist, and will get beat if they drive down the wrong street...
Insurrectionist
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Well more fall out I hope they do end funding of this group.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... 0105.story
Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain tried, without apparent success, to link Obama last fall to allegations of voter fraud involving ACORN. At the time, ACORN officials described the allegations as highly exaggerated.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

snoopy wrote:I have to say, I'm glad these people aren't running things:

The Obama Forum

Apparently all of Fox are racist, and will get beat if they drive down the wrong street...
If only stormfront and theobamaforum had a baby.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

ya its people like this that make me glad to be an American.
Army_Shabazz Obamatologist wrote:our country wont be safe until the day that every g** ***n one of these right wing foKKKs goose steppin mother****ers need 24 hour security protection from the lowest g** ***n janitor to the grand wizard of that mother*****r,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,outraged citizens aint gonna put up with they g** ***n racist propaganda,,,,,,,,,,im afraid even i couldnt stop Brothers in my community from pullin these mother****s from they foKKKs van and adminster justice on them on the spot if the Brothers see them drivin through the neighborhood

keep it up foKKKs news,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this g** ***n lawsuit just a sample of the hurt that commin you way mother*****s

I had to edit some words because of the swear filter. not to mention my spell check had a field day with this, which I by-passed
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

From Iceberg…

“I have long advocate here on the forum for the euthanasia of the baby boomer generation. They have outilved their utility to the collective and are a drain on resources.”

Lol…resistance is futile.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

AAAAWWWWWWE what a shame :cry:
House Votes to Strip ACORN of Federal Funding

The House voted 345-75 to strike ACORN funding from a student aid bill with two voting present.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

PLEASE tell me that whole Obamaforum site is a rightwing spoof of the loony left because if it is real we're all toast!

I clicked on their talking points link for HealthCare and the discussion using N.Korea as a shining example of how we should be is incredible!

How the hell do those idiots find the voting booth?!?
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re:

Post by CUDA »

Will Robinson wrote:How the hell do those idiots find the voting booth?!?
/me points to ACORN :P

― Theodore Roosevelt
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

oopseHUQAnzpF0
Insurrectionist
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

House defunds ACORN

yes 345 to no 75

The 75 who want to keep funding ACORN

Baldwin
Becerra
Brady (PA)
Brown, Corrine
Butterfield
Capuano
Carson (IN)
Castor (FL)
Cleaver
Clyburn
Crowley
Cummings
Davis (IL)
DeGette
Delahunt
Doyle
Edwards (MD)
Ellison
Engel
Fattah
Filner
Fudge
Green, Al
Grijalva
Hinchey
Hirono
Holt
Honda
Jackson (IL)
Jackson-Lee (TX)
Johnson, E. B.
Kilpatrick (MI)
Kucinich
Larsen (WA)
Lee (CA)
Lewis (GA)
Lynch
Markey (MA)
McCollum
McDermott
McGovern
Meeks (NY)
Mollohan
Moore (WI)
Moran (VA)
Nadler (NY)
Neal (MA)
Olver
Pallone
Pascrell
Payne
Polis (CO)
Price (NC)
Rahall
Rangel
Roybal-Allard
Rush
Sánchez, Linda T.
Schakowsky
Scott (GA)
Scott (VA)
Serrano
Sherman
Sires
Slaughter
Stark
Thompson (MS)
Towns
Tsongas
Velázquez
Waters
Watson
Waxman
Wexler
Woolsey
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I'm surprised John Conyers is not on the list
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

WOW! Pelosi voted to defund?

Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re:

Post by Duper »

AlphaDoG wrote:WOW! Pelosi voted to defund?
It was an accident. Clearly. ;)
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

AlphaDoG wrote:WOW! Pelosi voted to defund?
Not to worry, she'll tell her leftyloony constituents she was lied to by the CIA and tricked by Bush resulting in her erroneous No vote...
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

don't worry, she'll vote to refund once the wind changes. selling your soul knows no bounds

― Theodore Roosevelt